Avene Cicalfate Lips Restorative Lip Cream 10ml
Why not try...
- Uriage Gyn-Phy Refreshing Gel Intimate Hygiene 200mlUriage Gyn-Phy Refreshing Gel Intim ...£7.99
- Eucerin DermoPurifyer Adjunctive Soothing Cream 50mlA moisturizer for acne prone skin t ...Special Price £7.60 Regular Price £9.50
Avene Cicalfate Lips Restorative Lip Cream:
- A water-resistant formula that helps restore and protect the lips.
- Long-lasting lip repair.
- Shields your lips from external aggressors.
Avene Cicalfate Lips Restorative Lip Cream is a water resistant, long-lasting lip cream:
Avene Cicalfate Lips Restorative Lip Cream is a fast absorbing lip balm to nourish, protect and repair dry lips and very localised areas of the skin. Cicalfate Lip balm repairs and nourishes dry lips and localised areas, whilst shielding it from external aggressors (cold, cleaning detergent products, and certain outdoor activities etc.). Its water-resistant formula provides long-lasting nourishment and protection for delicate lips. Suitable for people who may be prone to chapped and irritated lips.
The Key Ingredients that help to restore cracked lips:
- Sucralfate: helps facilitate skin recovery process by isolating lesions from external aggressors.
- Zinc Sulfate: helps promote and maintain a healthy skin environment for optimal recovery.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
Key Benefits of Avene Cicalfate Lips Restorative Lip Cream:
- Water resistant: up to 3 baths*
- Significant repairing efficacy*
- Long-lasting 6h effect *
- 95% Skin is instantly soothed, repaired, nourished*
How to use: Apply as often as needed.
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||GLYCERIN, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL (RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL), AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA), BEESWAX (CERA ALBA), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE,HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, PEG-45/DODECYL GLYCOL COPOLYMER, ALUMINUM SUCROSE OCTASULFATE, ZINC OXIDE, COPPER SULFATE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, ZINC SULFATE.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Love how much moisture it has and works on lip fine lines
- Incredible product! My lips are softer, smoother and plumper. Refreshing to use a product that works. My 61 year old lips thank you!
- I buy every product that promises
- I use this at night to put on my lips because they are very dry and in the morning they are soft .I really like it and my husband had a finger that wa
- I love the product. I don
- Great creamy texture. My lips feel reallt soft and silky after using this product. No more cracked lips!!
- I always have dehydrated lips due to my medical condition and my medicines. I have tried every lip cream, salve, balm that I could find, but nothing w
- I constantly have a battle with cracked lips. I
- I have struggled for YEARS with dry, cracked lips, and this feels sooo luxurious and thick, lasts all day, doesn't have a gross smell and the sma
- This is the only product you need for a chronically chapped lips.
- This is great! It
- It keep your lips hydrated. Does what it says. Gave it a four because I wish it would last longer. It's almost gone.