Avene Physiolift Day Smoothing Cream 30ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Vitamin C10 Anti-Wrinkle Renovating Serum 30mlThe La Roche-Posay Vitamin C10 Anti ...Special Price £28.50 Regular Price £38.00
- La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic Acid Serum 30ml✓ La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluro ...Special Price £28.50 Regular Price £38.00
- Clarins UV Plus Anti-Pollution Multi-Protection Moisturising Screen 30mlClarins UV Plus [5P] Anti-Pollution ...As low as £30.50 Regular Price £33.00
Rich day smoothing cream for dry, ageing skin. Rich day cream powered by a patented combination of ingredients to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Visibly firms and plumps the skin for long-lasting results whilst providing antioxidant protection. Skin that looks firmer and more luminous. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid Fragments: smaller fragments of hyaluronic acid to penetrate deeper for instant skin plumping.
- Pre-Tocopheryl : Antioxidant Vitamin E precursor (more powerful, more stable, more easily absorbed).
- Ascofiline: replenishes the skin's collagen I and IV
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
How to use:
Apply in the morning after cleansing, to the face, neck and neckline.
1. Cleanse with Gentle Milk Cleanser
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Prep with PhysioLift Serum
4. Moisturise in the morning with PhysioLift Day Cream for dry skin
5. Moisturise in the evening with PhysioLift Night Balm
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER), GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, BIS-PEG-12 DIMETHICONE BEESWAX, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM EXTRACT, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), MICA, PVP, SILICA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE, WATER (AQUA), XANTHAN GUM|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.