Bare Biology Action Heroes Pure Omega-3 for Kids 100ml
Why not try...
- Pharmanord Bio-Selenium + Zinc (+Vit C, E and B6) Tabs 360Pharmanord Bio-Selenium + Zinc (+Vi ...Special Price £30.36 Regular Price £37.95Out of stock
- Terranova Hyaluronic Acid & Silica Complex Vegicaps 100✓ Suitable for Vegetarians & ...Special Price £32.72 Regular Price £40.90
- Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. Omega Capsules 30Pure Encapsulations O.N.E. Omega Ca ...£32.50Out of stock
- Pure Encapsulations Pancreatic Enzyme Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations Pancreatic Enzy ...£30.58
- Pure Encapsulations Digestive Enzymes Ultra Capsules 90Pure Encapsulations Digestive Enzym ...£34.10
- Life Extension Eye Pressure Support with Mirtogenol Vegicaps 30Eye Pressure Support with Mirtogeno ...£30.38
Bare Biology Action Heroes Pure Omega 3 for Kids is a super strength Omega 3 fish oi in liquid form for children, with 480mg DHA in a single 1ml drop.
Why Action Heroes Omega 3 is the best: Fussy eaters? Always paranoid they’re not getting enough of those key nutrients? One of the many stresses of parenthood. When it comes to ‘brain food’, Omega 3 is the original super food. For your little ones to benefit from an Omega 3 supplement, it must have enough DHA (crucial for brain and eye development) and EPA, the two most important Omegas which you’ll find plenty of in Action Heroes (previously Super Hero).
Omega 3 content per dose: one drop (1ml) has 500mg DHA and 130mg EPA.
Please note: For children over 12 a higher ratio of EPA to DHA is better so you could try our Lion Heart Fish Oil.
Made from Wild, Sustainably Caught Fish: We only work with Norwegian fisheries and manufacturers certified by both Friends of the Sea and Marin Trust, the global responsible supply standard.
We never use farmed fish and we also only use small fish such as anchovies, sardines and mackerel because they’re right at the bottom of the food chain, meaning they contain fewer heavy metals and other pollutants. Our fish oils don't contain iodine.
IFOS Certified For Peace Of Mind: Every batch is independently tested on top of the two sets of tests we carry out. This is our promise the oils we use are pure, fresh and safe. Our results for Action Heroes (previously Super Hero) Fish Oil are published below.
Easily Digested: With no fishy aftertaste and a handy syringe to give them the perfect dose, Action Heroes comes in its natural triglyceride form which also makes it easier for the body to absorb.
How to use: 1ml is perfect for most age groups. See the TIPS FOR TAKING tab above for more info.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Best of the best
- Fantastic stuff, the only fish oil I have found that my child actually enjoys taking. It has a noticeable positive affect on my childs' behaviour
- Great quality oil!
- Fantastic stuff, the only fish oil I have found that my child actually enjoys taking. It has a noticeable positive affect on my child's' beh
- I give it to my 7 month daughter and she like it very well! I never could imagine something more purer than Bare Biology, I'm very happy that I f
- My son age 7 who will not take anything he doesn’t like the taste of has been taking this for approximately 4 months now. He is more than happy to t
- My children absolutely love the taste this is the best I have seen! I can tell a difference in them and this makes me happy too! I am very impressed w
- My children which 8 and 5 years old loved this fish oil. Taste very nice and they take this fish oil every morning with great pleasure. My son improve
- My children love their "super brain juice". They're told their whole school it's the secret to their impressive math skills. Great
- I started giving my 7 month old baby this oil and now he is 10 months old and he loves taking the oil. The oil has no nasties and is of the purest for
- Fantastic stuff! Daughter has come on leaps and bounds after a few weeks of taking this oil. She likes the taste and takes straight from the syringe.
- I was looking for a fish oil that doesn’t content any artificial ingredients that my daughter can take without a fuss. This save our mornings...