Bare Biology Mums & Bumps Pure Omega-3 for Pregnancy Caps 30
Bare Biology Mums & Bumps Pure Omega-3 for Pregnancy is a super pure one-a-day Omega 3 capsule for pregnancy, with 560mg DHA and made with fish gelatin.
Why not try...
- Solaray Sinus Wellness Tablets 90Solaray products are entirely made ...£19.99
- Biocare Glucosamine MSM Complex Tabs 90Biocare Glucosamine MSM Complex com ...£21.57
- Symprove Live & Activated Bacteria Mango & Passion Fruit 500mlSymprove is a fresh, active product ...£21.95
- Nature's Plus Animal Parade Gold Chewable Multi Orange Flavour 120Nature's Plus Animal Parade Go ...£22.50Out of stock
Mums & Bumps used to be called Bump & Glory. Nothing on the inside has changed, just new packaging.
Omega 3 is critical for your baby's development & your wellbeing: From trying to conceive right through to breastfeeding, Omega 3 fatty acids are critical. DHA (one type of Omega 3) is essential for the proper growth and development of babies’ eyes and brains. Our brains are 60% fat and around 20% should be made of Omega 3 fatty acids.
Omega 3 content per dose: One small capsule has 560mg DHA. More than a whole tin of sardines.
Wild, Sustainably Caught Fish: We only work with Norwegian fisheries and manufacturers certified by both Friends of the Sea and the Marin Trust. We never use farmed fish, only small wild fish which are right at the bottom of the food chain, meaning they contain fewer heavy metals and other pollutants such as PCBs.
IFOS Certified Purity: Every batch is independently tested on top of the two sets of tests we carry out. Your guarantee the oil is pure, fresh and safe. Our results are published below. Our fish oils don't contain iodine and are tested for radioactivity.
Easily Digested: Our fish oils are super fresh so they're gentle on sensitive pregnant tummies and never cause fishy burps. They're also in the natural triglyceride form which is easier for the body to absorb.
Fish Gelatin Capsules: All of our capsules are made from sustainably sourced fish gelatin, we don’t use beef or pork in any of our products, which means they’re OK for pescatarians.
|Disclaimer||While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- One of the the best dha prenatal supplements around, a good high dose of dha while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- I have started using this pre pregnancy for overall better health.
- Absolutely love this product, guaranteed top quality fish oil for baby & mothers health.
- Wonderful product, perfect for pregnancy!
- Best Omega 3 for my pregnancy
- Love this! No after effects from taking this - no fishy aftertaste. Will continue to use during my pregnancy.
- Difficult to say for sure nor prove, but I would say taking this supplement has helped steer me away from the dreaded “baby brain” during pregnanc