Why not try...
- Biocare Vegan Omega-3 Vegetable Capsules 120Biocare Vegan Omega-3 Capsules are: ...£49.69
- Enzymedica Pro-Bio Capsules 90Enzymedica Pro-Bio Capsules are:Sui ...Special Price £51.03 Regular Price £63.79
- Viridian Co-enzyme Q10 200mg with MCT Veg Caps 30Viridian Co-enzyme Q10 200mg with M ...£49.40
- Optibac For Women Capsules 90Optibac For Women Capsules: Deve ...£52.99
- Enzymedica Enzyme Defense Capsules 120Enzymedica Enzyme Defense 120 Capsu ...Special Price £47.95 Regular Price £59.94
- Altrient C Liposomal Vitamin C Sachets 30Altrient C Liposomal Vitamin C Sach ...£49.96
Bare Biology's Skinful Marine Collagen Powder:
- Combined with food-sourced Vitamin C.
- Helps to fight the signs of ageing whilst tasting naturally delicious.
What is Bare Biology Skinful Marine Collagen Plus Vitamin C Powder?
4,354mg type I marine collagen peptides & 50mg Vitamin C per serving: one standard size tablespoon.
Food based source of natural Vitamin C from acerola: the recommended daily allowance which is highly absorbed and helps your body produce collagen.
Natural strawberry & rhubarb flavour with stevia: makes a delicious drink with water or great added to smoothies and shakes. The super fine powder means it dissolves quickly and without lumps.
Made from Wild, Sustainably Caught Cod Skin: Our Marine Collagen Powder is sourced from certified sustainable hydrolysed wild codfish skin (Gadus morhua) and is made in Norway. Our manufacturer is also an active partner of Aquabiopro-fit, an EU-funded initiative that aims to reduce waste and create nutritional value from European aquaculture and fishery by-products.
- Third party purity tested: Our collagen is non-GMO, Halal-certified, free from antibiotics/hormones and gluten-free.
- 300g pot lasts: 2 months if you take 1 standard size tablespoon (or 3 standard teaspoons) a day.
- 19 calories per 5g serving: low-carb, high protein, keto & paleo friendly
- Free from: Beef, pork and chicken. Gluten free. GMO free.
- Packaging: 100% recyclable PET plastic. Made and packed in Norway.
Who it’s for: Everyone (consult your doctor if you’re on medication). OK during pregnancy or breastfeeding if you've taken it before without any problems.
Why is Collagen important? The Ultimate Guide to Collagen & Collagen Supplements
|Ingredients||Pure marine codfish (Gadus morhua) collagen peptides, acerola (natural Vitamin C source), natural strawberry & rhubarb flavour, colouring (beetroot extract E162), sweetener (steviol glycosides E960).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.