Bare Biology Skinful Pure Marine Collagen Powder 300g
Why not try...
- Biocare Microcell Curcumin Turmeric Plus Caps 60Biocare Microcell Curcumin Turmeric ...£37.29
- Terranova Smooth Mag Complex Powder 300gTerranova Smooth Mag Complex P ...Special Price £38.20 Regular Price £47.75
- Coyne Healthcare Bio-Berberine Advanced Caps 60Coyne Healthcare Bio-Berberine Adva ...Special Price £39.00 Regular Price £43.95
- Optibac Everyday MAX Capsules 30Optibac Every day MAX is a high qua ...£39.99
- BioCare Vitamin C 500mg Vegicaps 180BioCare Vitamin C 500mg Capsules: ...£38.49
Bare Biology Skinful Pure Marine Collagen Powder:
- Collagen offers support to everything from our skin, muscles and bones to our fingernails and hair.
- Has a neutral taste so it’s easy to add to drinks like tea and coffee.
- Skinful isn’t damaged by heat so you can add it to protein balls, muffins and cookies, as well as soups and stews.
What are the benefits of taking Bare Biology Skinful Pure Marine Collagen Powder?
Collagen offers support to everything from our skin, muscles and bones to our fingernails and hair. It’s hard to get it from diet alone, unless you regularly eat organ meats or bone broths. Unlike many ‘fishy-tasting’ collagen supplements, Skinful Pure Marine Collagen Powder has a neutral taste so it’s easy to add to drinks like tea and coffee. You won’t even notice it’s there.
Skinful isn’t damaged by heat so you can add it to protein balls, muffins and cookies, as well as soups and stews. Collagen peptides can withstand heat up to 300°C, making them one of the few protein powders good for cooking and baking with.
How much collagen should I take per day?
Collagen content per serving: one standard size tablespoon (or 3 standard tabelspoons) has 5,000mg (5g) of Type I marine collagen peptides.
What is Bare Biology Skinful Pure Marine Collagen Powder made from?
This is made from Wild, Sustainably Caught Cod Skin: Our Marine Collagen Powder is sourced from certified sustainable hydrolysed wild codfish skin (Gadus morhua) and is made in Norway.
Free from: Beef, pork and chicken. Gluten free GMO free.
Why is Collagen important? The Ultimate Guide to Collagen & Collagen Supplements
|Ingredients||Pure marine codfish (Gadus morhua) collagen peptides. Made from hydrolysed codfish skin.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Skin, hair and nails definitely stronger & livelier! Stirs nicely into my morning coffee, with no nasty taste. Another excellent, pure and ethical
- This is a great product. I was sceptical at first but on recommendation from a friend I thought I would try it. I'm now a returning customer as I
- I’ve been taking this product for a month now & I’m starting to get results. Friends have mentioned that my skin is glowing. Looking closely i
- Is it me or have my hair and nails grown longer and stronger? It can only be the collagen, as it’s the only different thing I’ve added in... I’m
- Just wanted to say how much my skin loves this marine collagen powder. My whole body feels smooth and the lines around my eyes have almost disappeared
- My skin was so dry even after moisturising certain of my clothes chafed and I had such rough patches on my knees that no amount of emollient would sof
- Very happy with this purchase, I've been taking this collagen for 3 months and my skin looks much better.
- I've tried collagen supplements before and seen no results but with this l noticed a difference half way through my first product. My skin looks