Bio-Kult Pregnea Capsules 60
Why not try...
- Viridian Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil Capsules 90OrganicNot suitable for Vegetarians ...£21.40
- Solgar Formula Vitamin B-Complex "100" Tablets 100Solgar Formula Vitamin B-Complex &q ...£19.49
Bio-Kult Pregnea Capsules:
Contains a number of vitamins and minerals that support women during pregnancy, from pre-conception to beyond birth
There’s 6 live bacteria strains in Bio-Kult Pregnéa that complement the existing gut flora naturally present in a healthy person’s digestive system.
Suitable for vegetarians
Bio-Kult PregnÃ©a is a scientifically developed, advanced multi-action formulation that contains a number of vitamins and minerals that support women during pregnancy, from pre-conception to beyond birth. Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction. Folate contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Zinc, vitamins C + D, and folate all contribute to the normal function of the immune system. Whatâs more â thereâs 6 live bacteria strains in Bio-Kult PregnÃ©a that complement the existing gut flora naturally present in a healthy personâs digestive system.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life
- Bio-Kult PregnÃ©a is suitable for use during pregnancy but we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement
- If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement
- Gluten free
- Made in the UK
Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
How to use Bio-Kult Pregnea Capsules
Take 2 capsules daily with food
Live bacteria cultures:
For allergens, see ingredients list in bold. Contains soya and milk used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
Nutrition information (per 2 capsules)
Folic acid 400mcg 200% NRV
Total quantity magnesium citrate 690mg
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.