Bio-Oil is a specialist skincare product formulated to help improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone.
Why not try...
- Avene Cleanance Comedomed Anti-Blemish KitSimple daily routine to remove exce ...Special Price £20.00 Regular Price £24.50
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity Eye Cream SPF15 15mlEucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticit ...Special Price £19.60 Regular Price £24.50
- Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser 125mlThe Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfolia ...£20.00Out of stock
Bio-Oil is a specialist skincare product formulated to help improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone. Its unique formulation, which contains the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil, is also highly effective for ageing and dehydrated skin. PurCellin Oil PurCellin Oil reduces the thickness of the Bio-Oil formulation and makes it easily absorbed.
Helps improve the appearance of both new and old scars. Stretch marks Formulated to help reduce the possibility of stretch marks forming during pregnancy, teenage growth spurts and rapid weight gain. Helps improve the appearance of existing stretch marks. Uneven skin tone Helps improve the appearance of pigmentation marks and blemishes caused by hormonal fluctuations, skin lighteners or excessive sun exposure. Ageing skin Helps smooth and tone ageing, sagging and wrinkled skin on both the face and body. Dehydrated skin Helps replenish the skin's natural oils stripped away by factors such as extreme weather, water with high chemical content, frequent bathing and the drying effects of central heating or air conditioning.
- Rapidly absorbed
- Soothing after-sun treatment
- Contains the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Face & body
- Vitamins A & E
- Specialist intensive moisturiser
- Ideal as a bath oil
- Calendula, lavender, rosemary & chamomile oils
- Specialist skincare for scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, ageing skin and dehydrated skin
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.