BioCare AnteNatal BioFlora (Probiotic) Caps 30
Why not try...
- Viridian Women 40+ Multivitamin Veg Caps 60Viridian Women 40+ Multivitamin Cap ...£29.15
- Pharmanord Bio-Selenium + Zinc Tablets 360Pharmanord Bio-Selenium + Zinc (+Vi ...Special Price £30.36 Regular Price £37.95
- BioCare Quercetin Complex Vegicaps 90BioCare Quercetin Complex Capsules: ...£28.75
BioCare AnteNatal BioFlora (Probiotic) Capsules:
- No unnecessary additives, free from artificial colours, preservatives and flavours
- Flexible - For everyday use and suitable alongside antibiotics
- Recommended by healthcare practitioners
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Suitable for use during pregnancy
- No need to refrigerate
- 30 days' supply at 1 capsule per day
Biocare AnteNatal BioFlora is a specialised probiotic for use by women during pregnancy. It contains LAB4B, the latest of BioCare's industry-leading LAB4 probiotics.
BioCare AnteNatal BioFlora (Probiotic) Key Information:
- AnteNatal BioFlora is a specialised blend of LAB4B live bacteria used in the Swansea Baby study and designed for use in pregnancy
- Clinically researched - Contains the LAB4B complex as used in the Swansea Baby study consisting of Bifidobacterium bifidum & lactis, Lactobacillus paracasei and Lactobacillus salivarius
- Effective - Guaranteed 10 billion potency per daily intake to end of shelf life
- Advanced - Human compatible strains that are bile and acid resistant and adhere to the gut wall
- Optimum stability - Contains a superior, high tech 'molecular sieve', which is a form of desiccant that absorbs moisture, keeping the bacteria fresher and stable for longer
How to use BioCare AnteNatal BioFlora capsules:
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.), Capsule Shell (HPMC), Lactobacillus salivarius, Bifidobacterium bifidum & Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus paracasei.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.