BioCare Artichoke & Lipase Complex Capsules 90
BioCare Artichoke & Lipase Complex Capsules:
- A high potency complex of lipase enzyme with artichoke, choline, taurine & glycine to support fat digestion and liver health
- Designed to remain acid stable against stomach pH - ensuring it stays effective throughout the digestive tract
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Key Benefits of BioCare Artichoke & Lipase Complex:
Biocare Artichoke & Lipase Complex is a high potency complex of lipase enzyme with artichoke, choline, taurine & glycine to support fat digestion and liver health.
- Artichoke & Lipase Complex is a high potency complex of lipase enzyme with artichoke, choline, taurine & glycine to support fat digestion and liver health
- Effective – Choline is an essential phospholipid which supports liver function and cholesterol metabolism, whilst artichoke is a potent herb which aids digestion (especially of fats), detoxification, and liver health
- Optimum support – Provides a potent dose of lipase, at 10 000 FIP, and a highly concentrated artichoke extract in each capsule for maximum effectiveness
- Comprehensive – With added glycine and taurine which are natural components of bile – a digestive secretion which aids digestion and absorption of fats and is produced in the liver and stored in the gallbladder
- Advanced – Designed to remain acid stable against stomach pH - ensuring it stays effective throughout the digestive tract
- Health properties – Ideal for individuals who find it difficult to digest fatty foods, perhaps resulting in digestive discomfort, bloating, burping or flatulence
- Flexible – Easy to swallow capsules allowing convenience and splitting dose throughout the day ensures maximum efficacy
- No unnecessary additives
- Environmentally friendly – Recyclable packaging
- 30-90 days’ supply, depending on the daily dose
How to use BioCare Artichoke & Lipase Capsules:
Recommended intake: One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
|Choline Bitartrate, Lipase, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), L-Glycine, Taurine, Artichoke Extract (Cynara scolymus Leaf), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Rice Hull.
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.