BioCare BioAcidophilus Forte Vegicaps 60
BioCare BioAcidophilus Forte 60 Vegetable Capsules:
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Suitable during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Contains 30 billion bacteria per daily intake of the clinically-researched LAB4 strains used in multiple clinical trials
- No unnecessary additives and dairy free
Key Benefits of BioCare BioAcidophilus Forte:
- BioAcidophilus Forte is a high potency blend of the unique, clinically researched LAB4 complex of live bacteria
- Essential range - One of our edited range of go-to essential products for everyday needs
- Clinically researched - The LAB4 complex is one of the most clinically-researched combinations of live bacteria, consists of two specific proprietary strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum & Bifidobacterium lactis
- Effective - Contains 30 billion per daily intake of the clinically-researched LAB4 strains used in multiple clinical trials
- Advanced - Human compatible strains that are bile and acid resistant and stick to the gut wall
- Guaranteed potency - 30 billion potency to end of shelf life
- Optimum stability - Contains a superior, high tech 'molecular sieve'. Which is a form of desiccant that absorbs moisture, keeping the bacteria fresher and stable for longer
How to use BioCare BioAcidophilus Forte Capsules:
1 capsule taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Also available: 30 Capsules
Also available from Biocare: BioAcidophilus Forte Plus. It contains 35 billion more live bacteria.
|Ingredients||Lactobacillus acidophilus, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Fructooligosaccharides (Chichorium intybus Root), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide and Magnesium Stearate), Bifidobacterium bifidum & Bifidobacterium lactis.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- As recommended by nutritionists. Take as well as Curcumin (also recommended). I alternate between the two; 1 for two months, then the other for two mo
- These tablets are well worth the money. I have suffered from IBS for years and have tried all sorts of vile drinks etc, but these tablets are so easy
- One of the top products on the market and essential for healthy digestion and wellbeing, could not be without it!
- BioCare bio-Acidophilus Forte (60 Veg) capsules is very good product. Should store in the fridge as soon as you receive it. Take daily or as recommend
- These do burn a hole in my pocket but I suffer from IBS and nothing else helps like this.
- I had some digestive issues and a nutritionist recommended these to me. Ever since I've taken them I've been in such good shape. They are ex