BioCare BioAcidophilus Powder (Probiotic) 60g
BioCare BioAcidophilus Powder:
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Combines Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum & Bifidobacterium lactis
- Includes the prebiotic FOS to help maximise bacterial strains' ability to survive and thrive
- Suitable for pregnancy and breastfeeding
Key Benefits of BioCare BioAcidophilus Powder:
BioCare BioAcidophilus Powder is a high potency blend of the unique LAB4 complex of probiotic bacteria in powder form. Each daily intake (2g) contains 20 billion viable cells.
- A powdered probiotic useful for children needing a higher intake, the elderly, people with swallowing difficulties, or anyone preferring powder to capsules or tablets
- Guaranteed 20 billion potency per daily intake to end of shelf life if stored correctly
- Contains the unique, extensively tested LAB4 complex of friendly bacteria
- Human compatible strains that are bile and acid tolerant with high adherence ability and a proven history of safe use in humans
- Hypoallergenic and dairy-free
- Vacuum packed and microencapsulated to maintain the stability of these fragile organisms
- Contains Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) derived from chicory
How to use BioCare BioAcidophilus Powder:
Two grams taken daily (approximately half a teaspoon) in water, juice or milk, with food, or as professionally directed. Suitable for children from one year of age at one eighth of a teaspoon per day and from 2 years of age at one quarter of a teaspoon a day.
|Fructooligosaccharides (Chichorium intybus Root), Potato Maltodextrin, Fructose, Apricot Powder, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum & Bifidobacterium lactis.
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.