BioCare BioAcidophilus Vegicaps 120
Why not try...
- Nature's Plus Beyond COQ-10 200mg Ubiquinol Softgels 30Nature's Plus Beyond COQ-10 20 ...£48.45
- Solgar Advanced Multi-Billion Dophilus Vegicaps 120Acid resistantDairy FreeSuitable fo ...£50.99
- Jarrow Formulas Glutathione Reduced 500mg Vegicaps 120✓ Bolsters the Regeneration of Vi ...£48.98
- Solgar Whey To Go Protein Powder Natural Vanilla Flavour 907gA high quality protein product by S ...£52.99Out of stock
- Enzymedica Digest Gold Capsules 90Enzymedica Digest Gold Capsules are ...£52.79
BioAcidophilus is a high potency blend of the unique LAB4 complex of probiotic bacteria in convenient capsule form. Each capsule contains 10 billion viable bacteria in each capsule - 20 billion per daily intake.
Guaranteed 20 billion potency of the unique, extensively tested LAB4 complex of friendly bacteria per daily intake to end of shelf life if stored correctly
Human compatible strains that are bile and acid tolerant with high adherence ability and a proven history of safe use in humans
Hypoallergenic and dairy-free
Vacuum packed and microencapsulated to maintain the stability of these fragile organisms
Contains Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) derived from chicory
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Fructooligosaccharides, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 & CUL-21), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20) & Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL-34).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Best quality best price
- Best quality best price
- Best quality product at the lowest price. Delivered promptly and safely packaged. Now that's what I call service!
- Review is of the service that I received this morning, Having approached Dolphin Fitness and left 2 messages as you cannot talk to them on the phone,
- Arrived promptly and has assisted with digestive problems while taking antibiotics and after. I am now continuing to take this regularly for it's
- Very affordable, very effective, I've tried a number of similar products, but will (until I find something better) be sticking with these!
- Most people need probiotics to recolonize their bowel especially after antibiotics which clears everything out. This is a high quality product.
- I think this product is excellent. it really fixes your digestive system.
- Although I do mix up the probiotics I use from time to time, I always come back to this excellent formula and find them really good for someone who ba
- Got these on the recommendation of a friend. I've generally been taking two a day for about six weeks and the benefits are... - I have finally s
- I take two capsules every day and have realised if I don't or I use cheaper alternatives I end up with bowel problems and recurring Thrush.
- I have taken this for years and swear by it!