BioCare BioAcidophilus Vegicaps 60
Why not try...
- Nature's Plus Collagen Peptides 294g✓ In addition to giving your skin ...£29.95Out of stock
- BioCare Quercetin Complex Vegicaps 90Quercetin Complex is a unique combi ...£28.19
- Solgar Advanced Multi-Billion Dophilus Vegicaps 60Acid ResistantDairy-FreeSuitable Fo ...£26.49
- Biocare Magnesium Phospholipid Complex Veg Caps 90Magnesium Phospholipid Complex is a ...£29.35
- BioCare Mega EPA Marine Caps (Omega-3 Fish Oil) 90Fatty Acid Formulations by BioCare ...£27.99
Bio-Acidophilus is a high potency blend of the unique LAB4 complex of probiotic bacteria in convenient capsule form. Each capsule contains 10 billion viable bacteria in each capsule - 20 billion per daily intake.
Guaranteed 20 billion potency of the unique, extensively tested LAB4 complex of friendly bacteria per daily intake to end of shelf life if stored correctly
Human compatible strains that are bile and acid tolerant with high adherence ability and a proven history of safe use in humans
Hypoallergenic and dairy-free
Vacuum packed and microencapsulated to maintain the stability of these fragile organisms
Contains Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) derived from chicory
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Fructooligosaccharides, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 & CUL-21), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20) & Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL-34).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This product is great. been using it for a few year and always helps. Recommend it! a very good product. Helps stomach aches and helps immune system.