BioCare BioAcidophilus Vegicaps 60
BioCare BioAcidophilus 60 Vegetable Capsules:
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- A blend of the unique, clinically-researched LAB4 complex of live bacteria for everyday use
- Guaranteed 20 billion potency per daily intake
- Suitable for pregnancy and breastfeeding
BioCare BioAcidophilus Benefits:
Biocare Bio-Acidophilus is a high potency blend of the unique LAB4 complex of probiotic bacteria in convenient capsule form. Each capsule contains 10 billion viable bacteria in each capsule - 20 billion per daily intake.
- BioAcidophilus is a blend of the unique, clinically-researched LAB4 complex of live bacteria for everyday use
- Essentials range - one of our edited range of go-to essential products for everyday needs
- Clinically researched - The LAB4 complex is one of the most clinically-researched combinations of live bacteria, consists of two specific proprietary strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum & Bifidobacterium lactis
- Effective - Guaranteed 20 billion potency per daily intake to end of shelf life
- Advanced - Human compatible strains that are bile and acid resistant and adhere to the gut wall
- Optimum stability - contains a superior, high tech 'molecular sieve' which is a form of desiccant that absorbs moisture, keeping the bacteria fresher and stable for longer
- No unnecessary additives and dairy free
- Flexible - For everyday use and suitable alongside antibiotics
How to use BioCare BioAcidophilus Capsules:
Recommended intake: 1 capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Also available: 120 Capsules
|Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Fructooligosaccharides, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 & CUL-21), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20) & Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL-34).
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.