BioCare BioAcidophilus Vegicaps 60
Why not try...
- Bare Biology Action Heroes Pure Omega-3 for Kids 100mlBare Biology Action Heroes Pure Ome ...£28.50Out of stock
- Terranova Intense Greens Super-Shake Powder 224gMagnifood Terranova Intense Greens ...Special Price £28.52 Regular Price £35.65
- BioCare Quercetin Complex Vegicaps 90BioCare Quercetin Complex Capsules: ...£28.19
BioCare BioAcidophilus Vegetable Capsules are:
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- A blend of the unique, clinically-researched LAB4 complex of live bacteria for everyday use
- Guaranteed 20 billion potency per daily intake
Bio-Acidophilus is a high potency blend of the unique LAB4 complex of probiotic bacteria in convenient capsule form. Each capsule contains 10 billion viable bacteria in each capsule - 20 billion per daily intake.
Guaranteed 20 billion potency of the unique, extensively tested LAB4 complex of friendly bacteria per daily intake to end of shelf life if stored correctly
Human compatible strains that are bile and acid tolerant with high adherence ability and a proven history of safe use in humans
Hypoallergenic and dairy-free
Vacuum packed and microencapsulated to maintain the stability of these fragile organisms
Contains Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) derived from chicory
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Fructooligosaccharides, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 & CUL-21), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20) & Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL-34).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This product is great. been using it for a few year and always helps. Recommend it! a very good product. Helps stomach aches and helps immune system.