BioCare Butyric Acid Complex Vegicaps 90
BioCare Butyric Acid Complex Capsules:
- Butyric Acid is buffered with calcium and magnesium to ensure delivery to the colon
- Butyric acid is produced during bacterial fermentation of dietary fibre and is active in the colon
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Key Benefits of BioCare Butyric Acid Complex:
Biocare Butyric acid is a high potency butyrate formula buffered with calcium and magnesium. Butyric acid is a short chain fatty acid produced as the result of the bacterial breakdown of dietary fibre.
- Effective - Butyric Acid is buffered with calcium and magnesium to ensure delivery to the colon
- Optimum support – Butyric acid is produced during bacterial fermentation of dietary fibre and is active in the colon
- Flexible – easy to swallow vegetable capsules
How to use BioCare Butyric Acid Complex Vegetable Capsules:
One capsule taken three times a day with food, or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||Butyric Acid, Calcium Hydroxide, Magnesium Hydroxide, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.