Biocare GI Complex Powder 150g
Why not try...
- Bare Biology Skinful Pure Marine Collagen Powder 300g✓ Collagen offers support to ...£35.00
- Biocare Menopause Multinutrient Vegicaps 90Biocare Menopause Multinutrient C ...£34.65
Biocare GI Complex Powder:
- No unnecessary additives
- Environmentally friendly - recyclable packaging
- 30 days' supply at 5g per day
Nutrient complex with L-glutamine, nucleotides, live bacteria, and vitamin A to support the gut tissue and immunity:
A clever combination of glutamine, N-acetyl glucosamine, nucleotides, alpha lipoic acid, ginger, probiotics including Lactobacillus salivarius, antioxidants A, C and zinc.
- EASY TO TAKE & FLEXIBLE - Easy to mix into water or make into a smoothie for convenient daily nutrition. Perfect for people who can't take capsules or tablets
- PURE & NATURAL - Free of unnecessary ingredients and allergens and dairy free, naturally flavoured using xylitol, stevia, apple and blackberry
- Contains vitamin A that contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes and the function of the immune system
- Vitamin C and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the immune system and supports collagen formation
How to take Biocare GI Complex Powder:
Recommended intake: 1 heaped teaspoon (approx.5 grams), or as professionally directed, stirred into water, or blended into a smoothie. Take daily with food.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.