BioCare Glutenzyme Plus Vegicaps 30
Why not try...
- Suitable for use during pregnancy
- Sutiable for vegans and vegetarians
- No unnecessary additives
- Environmentally friendly - recyclable packaging
Biocare Glutenzyme Plus is an enzyme complex combining cellulase, protease and amylase, plus two billion Lactobacillus live bacteria
BioCare Glutenzyme Plus Key Information:
- Glutenzyme Plus is an enzyme complex combining cellulase, protease and amylase, plus two billion Lactobacillus live bacteria
- Effective - Glutenzyme Plus has been designed to remain acid stable against a wide variance of stomach pH values - ensuring it stays effective throughout the digestive tract
- Easy to take - simply swallow a capsule with any meal that includes gluten
- Optimum stability - contains a superior, high tech 'molecular sieve', which is a form of desiccant that absorbs moisture, keeping the bacteria fresher and stable for longer
How to use BioCare Glutenzyme Plus Capsules:
Recommended intake: 1 capsule taken with any meal containing gluten, or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Potato Maltodextrin, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Cellulase, Lactobacillus brevis, Gluten Protease, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Amylase.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Ottimo prodotto