BioCare HepaGuard Forte Vegicaps 60
Why not try...
- Viridian High Potency Magnesium with B6 Capsules 120Viridian High Potency Magnesium wit ...£22.45
- Terranova Full-Spectrum Multivitamin Complex Vegicaps 100Full-Spectrum Multivitamin Complex ...Special Price £22.92 Regular Price £28.65
- Solaray Magnesium Glycinate 400mg Capsules 240Solaray Magnesium Glycinate 400mg C ...Special Price £23.99 Regular Price £29.99
- KIKI Health Mushroom Extract Turkey Tail Capsules 60KIKI Health Mushroom Extract Turkey ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £30.00
BioCare HepaGuard Forte Capsules:
- A specialist combination including choline bitartrate, inositol, sodium sulphate, artichoke extract, taurine, apple extract and L-methionine
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Key Benefits of BioCare HepaGuard Forte:
Biocare HepaGuard Forte is a specialist combination including Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Sodium Sulphate, Artichoke Extract, Taurine, Apple Extract and L-Methionine. This product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Riboflavin & Biotin contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Riboflavin & Biotin contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Riboflavin & Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells
- Riboflavin contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Riboflavin contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Biotin contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- Biotin contributes to normal psychological function
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair & skin
- Artichoke contributes to normal blood lipid levels and may support detoxification
How to use BioCare HepaGuard Forte Capsules:
Recommended intake: One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Choline Bitartrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Inositol, Sodium Sulphate, L-Taurine, L-Methionine, Apple Extract (Pyrus malus), Artichoke Extract 5:1 (Cynara scolymus leaf), Corn Maltodextrin, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis leaf), Riboflavin, Silicon Dioxide, Biotin.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.