BioCare Liquid Biocidin (Grapefruit Seed Extract) 15ml
Why not try...
BioCare Liquid Biocidin (Grapefruit Seed Extract):
- Suitable for use during pregnancy
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- A concentrated liquid source of grapefruit seed extract
Biocare Liquid Biocidin provides concentrated grapefruit seed extract in liquid form which is particularly suited to those who have difficulties with tablets and capsules. It is safe for use during pregnancy.
BioCare Liquid Biocidin (Grapefruit Seed Extract) Key Information:
- Provides a concentrated liquid source of grapefruit seed extract
- Liquid format is ideal for those who are unable or prefer not to swallow capsules or tablets
- If diluted, it can be used as a mouthwash, throat gargle or vaginal douche
- The active grapefruit oil is derived from the seeds, pulp and white membranes of the grapefruit
- Higher strength encapsulated grapefruit oil extracts Biocidin® and Biocidin® Forte are also available
How to use BioCare Liquid Biocidin (Grapefruit Seed Extract):
Recommended intake: Three drops twice daily in water with food, or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||Purified water, Modified Tapioca Starch, Preservatives (Glycerol & Potassium Sorbate), Grapefruit Oil (Citrus grandis Pulp, Skin & Seed), Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Sunflower Oil.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.