BioCare Liquid Grapefruit Extract 15ml
BioCare Liquid Grapefruit Extract:
- Grapefruit Extract provides a highly concentrated form of grapefruit essential oil for gut health and microbial balance
- Suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Previoius known as Liquid Biocidin
Key Benefits of BioCare Liquid Grapefruit Extract:
Biocare Liquid Grapefruit Extract provides concentrated grapefruit seed extract in liquid form which is particularly suited to those who have difficulties with tablets and capsules. It is safe for use during pregnancy.
- Liquid Grapefruit Extract provides a highly concentrated form of grapefruit essential oil for gut health and microbial balance
- Effective - Grapefruit oil may contribute to gut microbial balance & overall gut health, thanks to its broad-spectrum antimicrobial properties
- Optimum support - Provides 36mg of grapefruit oil extract taken from the peel of grapefruit
- Health properties - Grapefruit is a rich source of proanthocyanidins, antioxidant molecules that have approximately 50 times more free radical scavenging ability than vitamins C and E
- Unique formulation - Can be diluted and used for a range of purposes including as a mouthwash, throat gargle, or vaginal douche
- Flexible - Easily mixed into liquids or food. An alternative to tablets or capsules or for those with swallowing difficulties
- No unnecessary additives
- Trusted - We've been helping to shape a healthier society for over 30 years
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Approximately 68 days' supply at 3 drops per day
How to use BioCare Liquid Grapefruit Extract:
Recommended intake: Three drops twice daily in water with food, or as professionally directed.
|Water, Preservatives (Acacia Gum & Xanthan Gum), Grapefruit Oil ) Citrus paradisi Peel), Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols).
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.