Biocare Methyl Pregnancy Multinutrient Vegicaps 60
• Advanced, high potency multinutrient for conception, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Clinically effective – supports health of mother and baby during conception, pregnancy and lactation.
• Comprehensive – includes all key nutrients, in particular optimum levels of iron, zinc, lutein, choline and folate.
• Optimum support – optimally absorbed, high potency nutrients using the best and easiest nutrient forms for the body to absorb and use. Folate is provided in the superior methylfolate form.
• No unnecessary additives.
• Flexible – no large tablets. Dose is split between two vegetable capsules for easy swallowing and so you can use only what you need.
• All-vegan ingredients, including 1000iu vegan vitamin D3 from lichen. Supports vegetarian and vegan health perfectly with optimal levels of iron, zinc, B12, iodine etc.
• Improved formula with added lutein and beta carotene as source of vitamin A.
• Recyclable packaging.
• The trusted professional choice - formulated by our nutritionists and used by practitioners. (Use where appropriate).
• 60 capsules – 30 days’ supply.
|Ingredients||Choline Bitartrate, Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbate), Calcium Citrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Magnesium Citrate, Iron Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate), Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin), L-Selenomethionine, Beta Carotene, Lutein (Tagetes erecta Flower), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Niacin (Nicotinamide), Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Sodium Borate, Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine. Hydrochloride), Folate [(6S)5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt], Manganese Gluconate, Vitamin K1, Potassium Iodide, Copper Citrate, Chromium Picolinate, Sodium Molybdate, Biotin.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|