Biocare Methyl Pregnancy Multinutrient Vegicaps 60
Why not try...
- Viridian High Potency Vitamin B12 1000ug Capsules 150Viridian High Potency Vitamin B12 1 ...£26.20
- Life Extension Esophageal Guardian Berry Flavor Chew Tabs 60Esophageal Guardian, Natural Berry ...£27.26
- Terranova Vitamin D3 1000iu with K2 100ug Capsules 100As a food supplement for adults, ta ...Special Price £25.16 Regular Price £31.45
- Pure Encapsulations Mineral 650A Capsules 180Pure Encapsulations Mineral 650A Ca ...£26.00
Biocare Methyl Pregnancy Multinutrient Vegetable Capsules:
- Advanced, high potency multinutrient for conception, pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Includes beta carotene as a source of vitamin A and lutein for antioxidant support and foetal eye and brain development
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- No unnecessary additives
Advanced, high potency multinutrient for conception, pregnancy and breastfeeding. This is an improved formula that now includes beta carotene as a source of vitamin A.
- Advanced, high potency multinutrient for conception, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Clinically effective – supports health of mother and baby during conception, pregnancy and lactation.
- Comprehensive – includes all key nutrients, in particular optimum levels of iron, zinc, lutein, choline and folate.
- Optimum support – optimally absorbed, high potency nutrients using the best and easiest nutrient forms for the body to absorb and use. Folate is provided in the superior methylfolate form.
- All-vegan ingredients, including 1000iu vegan vitamin D3 from lichen. Supports vegetarian and vegan health perfectly with optimal levels of iron, zinc, B12, iodine etc.
- Improved formula with added lutein and beta carotene as source of vitamin A.
How to use Biocare Methyl Pregnancy Multinutrient Capsules:
Recommended intake: Take 2 capsules taken daily with food, 1 at breakfast, 1 at lunch, or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||Choline Bitartrate, Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbate), Calcium Citrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Magnesium Citrate, Iron Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate), Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin), L-Selenomethionine, Beta Carotene, Lutein (Tagetes erecta Flower), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Niacin (Nicotinamide), Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Sodium Borate, Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine. Hydrochloride), Folate [(6S)5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt], Manganese Gluconate, Vitamin K1, Potassium Iodide, Copper Citrate, Chromium Picolinate, Sodium Molybdate, Biotin.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.