Why not try...
- Enzymedica Candidase Capsules 84Enzymedica Candidase Capsules: S ...Special Price £46.83 Regular Price £58.54
- Pure Encapsulations Inositol Powder 250gPure Encapsulations Inositol Powder ...£50.90Out of stock
- Pure Encapsulations EPA/DHA Essentials Softgels 180Pure Encapsulations EPA/DHA Essenti ...£49.27
- BioCare Phosphatidyl Serine Vegicaps 30BioCare Phosphatidyl Serine Capsule ...£49.99
- Altrient C Liposomal Vitamin C Sachets 30Altrient C Liposomal Vitamin C Sach ...£49.96
- Biocare Collagen Complex Vegicaps 120Biocare Collagen Complex Capsules: ...£48.49
BioCare MicroCell CoQ-10 Plus Linseed Capsules:
- Formerly MicroCell CoQ10 Plus
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- A combination of co-enzyme Q10, linseed oil and vitamin E
BioCare MicroCell CoQ-10 Plus Linseed in a potent combination of Co-enzyme Q10, Linseed Oil and Vitamin E micellised to significantly increase absorption and bioavailability. Linseed oil contains 58% Omega-3 fatty acids and 14% Omega-6 fatty acids.
BioCare MicroCell CoQ-10 Plus Linseed Key Information:
- Formerly MicroCell CoQ10 Plus
- Highly bio-available micellised CoQ10 and linseed oil
- Linseed oil (flaxseed oil) contains 58% omega-3 and 14% omega-6 fatty acids and provides a useful vegan form of ALA; an omega 3 fatty acid
- MicroCell® nutritional oils are encapsulated in chlorophyll vegetable capsules to maintain stability
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
How to use BioCare MicroCell CoQ-10 Plus Linseed Capsules:
Recommended intake: One capsule taken twice daily with food or as professionally directed.
Discover our Biocare Cardiovascular Formulations range here.
|Ingredients||Potato Maltodextrin, Linseed Oil (Flaxseed Oil), Modified Tapioca StarchCapsule Shell (HPMC & Colours (Titanium Dioxide& Copper Chlorophyllin)), CoEnzyme Q10, Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha TocopherolAcetate), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide),Lemon Puree (Sulphur Dioxide), Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate & Natural Mixed Tocopherols),Acacia Gum, Sunflower Oil, Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.