BioCare Mineral Complex Vegicaps 30
Why not try...
BioCare Mineral Complex Capsules:
- Provides magnesium, zinc, manganese, copper, chromium, molybdenum and selenium in a convenient capsule form
- These minerals can help to support bone health, energy production, red blood cell formation, immunity and other metabolic processes
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Biocare Mineral Complex is a synergistic blend of magnesium and key trace minerals in a convenient one a day capsule. Provides useful amounts of magnesium, zinc, manganese, silicon, copper, chromium, molybdenum and selenium.
BioCare Mineral Complex Key Information:
- Mineral Complex may be useful for individuals with poor mineral status
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, muscles, maintenance of bones and teeth, and has a role in the process of cell division
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of hair, skin, nails and bones
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system and as an antioxidant to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue and the maintenance of bones
- Copper, manganese and magnesium contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Molybdenum contributes to normal sulphur amino acid metabolism
- Chromium contributes to normal nutrient metabolism and to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system and as an antioxidant to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
How to use BioCare Mineral Complex Vegetable Capsules:
Recommended intake: One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
Also available: 90 Capsules
|Ingredients||Magnesium Citrate, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Capsule Shell (HPMC), Zinc Citrate, Manganese Gluconate,Dicalcium Phosphate, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide), Sodium Borate,Copper Gluconate, Chromium Picolinate, Sodium Molybdate, L-Selenomethionine.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.