BioCare N.A.G. (N-Acetyl Glucosamine) Vegicaps 60
Why not try...
- Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure Omega-3 Mini-Caps 120Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure O ...£28.50Out of stock
- Viridian 100% Organic Black Seed Oil 200mlViridian 100% Organic Black Seed Oi ...£26.70
- Terranova Rhodiola 300mg Vegicaps 100Terranova Rhodiola contains only fr ...Special Price £27.56 Regular Price £34.45
- BioCare Mega EPA Marine Caps (Omega-3 Fish Oil) 90BioCare Mega EPA Marine (Omega-3 Fi ...£27.99
- BioCare Quercetin Complex Vegicaps 90BioCare Quercetin Complex Capsules: ...£28.19Out of stock
BioCare N.A.G. (N-Acetyl Glucosamine) Capsules:
- Not suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- N.A.G contains 500mg N-acetyl glucosamine per capsule
Biocare N-acetyl glucosamine is an amino sugar which consists of amino acids and glucose. N.A.G contains 500mg N-acetyl glucosamine per capsule.
BioCare N.A.G. (N-Acetyl Glucosamine) Key Information:
- Potent bio-available formulation of N-acetyl glucosamine
How to use BioCare N.A.G. (N-Acetyl Glucosamine) Capsules:
Recommened intake: One capsule taken twice daily with food or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||N-Acetyl Glucosamine (Crustaceans), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.