Why not try...
- Lamberts FEMA45+ Tablets 180Lamberts FEMA45+ Tablets: Formul ...Special Price £23.99 Regular Price £29.95
- Solgar Super Starflower Oil 1300mg Softgels 60Solgar Super Starflower Oil 1300mg ...Special Price £25.99 Regular Price £37.25
- HealthAid Shark Cartilage 750mg Capsules 120Formulated using 100% pure, dried S ...Special Price £26.39 Regular Price £32.99
- HealthAid Vitamin D3 50,000iu Capsules 30Caution: Vitamin D levels should be ...Special Price £25.59 Regular Price £31.99
- Ancient + Brave Cacao + Collagen Powder 250gAncient + Brave Cacao + Collagen Po ...£24.00
- Biocare Methyl Pregnancy Multinutrient Vegicaps 60Biocare Methyl Pregnancy Multinutri ...£25.35
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £15
You earn 22 reward points when you buy this product
BioCare Nutrisorb Chromium Liquid:
- Provides 220mcg elemental chromium
- Maintenance of normal blood glucose levels and to macronutrient metabolism
- Suitable for veterinary use as a food supplement for animals
- Suitable for the elderly
- A simple purified water base
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Suitable for pregnancy and breastfeeding
Key Benefits of Biocare Nutrisorb Liquid Chromium:
Biocare Nutrisorb Chromium is a highly bio-available yeast-free, liquid form of chromium providing 220mcg elemental chromium in a purified water base. Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels and to macronutrient metabolism.
- Liquid form provides a readily absorbable source of chromium, ideal for those who have difficulty or choose not to swallow capsules or tablets
- Ideal for people with digestive and absorption difficulties
- Chromium levels may decline with increasing age
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
How to use BioCare Nutrisorb Chromium Liquid:
Recommended intake: One drop taken daily in water with food, or directly under the tongue or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||Purified Water, Chromium Chloride, Citric Acid, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.