BioCare Nutrisorb Trace Minerals 15ml
BioCare Nutrisorb Trace Minerals Liquid:
- Multi mineral complex in a simple, purified water base
- Suited to individuals who have difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules, those with digestive and absorption difficulties
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Suitable for pregnancy and breastfeeding
Key Benefits of Nutrisorb Trace Minerals:
BioCare Nutrisorb Trace Minerals is a highly absorbable liquid form of trace minerals in a purified water base, ideal for those who cannot swallow capsules or tablets providing chromium, selenium, molybdenum, boron and manganese.
- Highly bio-available liquid formulation that is ideal for those unable or who prefer not to take capsules or tablets
- Can be taken under the tongue, added to water, fruit juice or milk
- May be useful for individual with poor mineral status
- Presented as a simple hypoallergenic water base
- Chromium contributes normal nutrient metabolism and to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Suitable for the elderly
- Selenium contributes to the normal function of the thyroid and immune system
- Selenium is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails
- Molybdenum contributes to normal sulphur amino acid metabolism
How to use BioCare Nutrisorb Trace Minerals Liquid:
Recommended intake: 4 drops taken daily in water with food, or under the tongue, or as professionally directed.
|Purified Water, Citric Acid, Manganese Sulphate, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Borate, Sodium Molybdate, Anhydrous Sodium Selenate.
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.