BioCare Nutrisorb Vitamin D3 400iu 15ml
Why not try...
- Nature's Aid Glucosamine Sulphate 1500mg (High Strength) Tablets 180Not Suitable for vegetarians No ...£10.00
- Biocare Nutrisorb Zinc 30mlBiocare Nutrisorb Zinc Liquid: S ...£10.47
- Lamberts Super Strength Lactase Complex 350mg Tablets 60Lamberts Super Strength Lactase Com ...£10.49
BioCare Nutrisorb Vitamin D3 400iu Liquid:
- Ideal for individuals with malabsorption
- Suitable for veterinary use as a food supplement for animals
- Suitable for children
- Detergent and surfactant free
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Suitable for use during pregnancy
BioCare Nutrisorb Vitamin D3 400iu is a liquid vitamin D supplement providing 400i.u. of Vitamin D3, cholecalciferol per daily dose in a simple olive oil base.
BioCare Nutrisorb Vitamin D3 400iu Key Information:
- Provides liquid vitamin D to facilitate absorption
- Ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules and tablets
- Can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal difficulties
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division
How to use BioCare Nutrisorb Vitamin D3 400iu:
Recommended intake: Four drops taken daily in water with food, or under the tongue, or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Antioxidant (DL-Alpha Tocopherol)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.