BioCare Permatrol Vegicaps 90
BioCare Permatrol Capsules:
- A unique and powerful nutrient complex
- Combining a blend of L-glutamine, N-acetyl glucosamine and live bacteria
- No unnecessary additives
Benefits of using BioCare Permatrol Capsules:
Biocare Permatrol is a unique combination that provides key nutrients such as L-Glutamine, N-Acetyl Glucosamine and lactobacillus acidophilus. This specialist formulation also includes vitamin E and gamma oryzanol.
- A unique and powerful nutrient complex combining a blend of L-glutamine, N-acetyl glucosamine, and live bacteria
- Effective - Per daily intake, Permatrol provides 750mg of L-glutamine and 450mg of glucosamine, as well as 66iu of vitamin E, 120mg of gamma oryzanol and 1 billion live bacteria
- Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Optimum stability - contains a desiccant to absorb moisture
- Flexible - Permatrol® comes as a capsule, but can be opened to release the powder if more convenient
How to take BioCare Permatrol Capsules:
Recommended intake: 3 capsules taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||L-Glutamine, N-Acetyl Glucosamine (Crustaceans), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Gamma Oryzanol, Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Lactobacillus acidophilus, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Acacia Gum.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.