Why not try...
- Solgar Advanced Multi-Billion Dophilus Vegicaps 120Solgar Advanced Multi-Billion Dophi ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £80.00
- Solgar Earth Source Multi-Nutrient Tablets 180Solgar Earth Source Multi-Nutrient ...Special Price £55.29 Regular Price £78.99
- Pure Encapsulations l-Glutamine Powder 227gPure Encapsulations l-Glutamine Pow ...£54.74
- Pure Encapsulations Vision Support Formula Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations Vision Support ...£59.03
- Life Extension Eye Lift Cream 15mlLife Extension Eye Lift Cream 15ml: ...£54.55Out of stock
- Life Extension Inositol Caps 1000mg Vegicaps 360Life Extension Inositol Caps 1000mg ...£53.99
BioCare Phosphatidyl Serine Capsules:
- A high potency, pure form of the phospholipid phosphatidyl serine from sunflower lecithin
- Provides 200mg of phospholipids from lecithin.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Biocare Phosphatidyl Serine is a phospholipid which is presented in capsule format. Provides 200mg of phospholipids from lecithin.
Benefits of using BioCare Phosphatidyl Serine:
Phosphatidylserine (abbreviated Ptd-L-Ser or PS) is a phospholipid and is a component of the cell membrane. It plays a key role in cell cycle signaling, specifically in relation to apoptosis. It is a key pathway for viruses to enter cells via apoptotic mimicry.
Phosphatidylserine is taken to try to prevent memory loss and mental decline that may occur as you get older.
Several studies suggest that it may boost your brain power. People who took the supplement scored higher on short-term memory, mood, and concentration tests. For example, they could better recall names and objects. Much more research is needed to confirm these results.
Scientists have used phosphatidylserine in studies to treat symptoms of Alzheimer's disease. Again, there is not enough evidence that phosphatidylserine is of any help in treating this condition.
How to use BioCare Phosphatidyl Serine Capsules:
Recommended Intake: One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Discover our other Biocare Nervous System Formulations here.
|Ingredients||Sunflower Lecithin (as Sharp-PS Green), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide). Sunflower Lipids, Tapioca Maltodextrin, Antioxidants (Ascorbyl Palmitate &Natural Mixed Tocopherols).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.