Why not try...
- Lamberts L-Theanine 200mg Tablets 60Lamberts L-Theanine 200mg Tablets: ...Special Price £12.99 Regular Price £15.95
- Quest Vitamins Sea Buckthorn (Omega 7) Caps 90Quest Vitamins Sea Buckthorn is sui ...Special Price £13.43 Regular Price £19.19
- Lamberts Multi-Guard Advance Tabs 60Lamberts Multi-Guard Advance Tablet ...Special Price £12.99 Regular Price £15.95
- Viridian Liquid B12 Drops 50mlViridian Liquid B12 Drops: ...Special Price £14.04 Regular Price £17.55
- Lamberts Candaway Tablets 60Lamberts Candaway Tablets: A hig ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £16.95
- Solgar Male Multiple Tablets 60Solgar Male Multiple Tablets are: ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £21.95Out of stock
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £15
You earn 11 reward points when you buy this product
BioCare Potassium Citrate Capsules:
- Provides 100mg of potassium per capsule in citrate form for enhanced absorption
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Suitable for pregnancy and breastfeeding
- No unnecessary additives
- 90 days' supply at 1 capsule per day
Key Benefits of using BioCare Potassium Citrate:
Biocare Potassium Citrate offers 100mg potassium in citrate form which means it can be absorbed with very little stomach acid.
- Potassium Citrate provides 100mg of potassium per capsule in citrate form for enhanced absorption
- Effective - potassium in a citrate form offers enhanced absorption as citric acid acts as a mineral transporter and absorption requires minimal stomach acid
- Optimum support - potassium is involved in nervous and muscle function and the maintenance of normal blood pressure
- Flexible - easy to swallow capsules
- No unnecessary additives
How to take BioCare Potassium Citrate Capsules:
Recommended intake: 1 capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
Discover our Biocare Minerals range here.
|Ingredients||Potassium Citrate, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.