Why not try...
- Pharmanord StatiQinon Caps 60Pharmanord StatiQinon is a natural ...Special Price £16.44 Regular Price £20.55
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1500mg Time Release Tablets 120Lamberts Time Release Vitamin C 150 ...Special Price £16.99 Regular Price £20.95
- Pure Encapsulations Iron-C Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations Iron-C Capsules ...£15.80
- A.Vogel Milk Thistle Complex 100mlMade from milk thistle seedsAlso co ...Special Price £16.79 Regular Price £20.99
- Lamberts Probioguard Capsules 60Lamberts Probioguard Capsules: E ...Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £19.95
- BioCare Magnesium Malate Vegicaps 90BioCare Magnesium Malate Capsules ...£15.89
BioCare Psyllium Intensive Powder:
- High potency powder combining a blend of psyllium husk and inulin with live bacteria, prune, burdock and pectin
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- No unnecessary additives
- Flexible - easy to mix into drinks or sprinkle onto food
Key Benefits of BioCare Psyllium Intensive Powder:
Biocare Psyllium Intensive is a potent powder combining BioCare's proprietary LAB4 bacteria with psyllium husk fibre and fructooligosaccharides (FOS). Also includes Inulin, Prune, Burdock and Apple Pectin. Mixes easily with water to make a pleasant tasting drink.
- 10 Day supply in powder form that mixes with water to make a easy to take drink
- Contains BioCare's proprietary LAB4 bacterial strains
- Psyllium Husk contributes to intestinal transit and intestinal function and helps to maintain a healthy bowel
- Burdock helps to support digestion
- F.O.S. is a natural fibre that occurs in unprocessed fruits and vegetables
How to use BioCare Psyllium Intensive Powder:
Recommended intake: 2 heaped teaspoons (approx 10 grams) daily, mixed into 200ml water and taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Discover our other Biocare Gastrointestinal Formulations here.
|Ingredients||Psyllium Husk (Plantago ovata Husks), Fructooligosaccharides (Cichorium intybus Root), Inulin (Cichorium intybus Root), Corn Maltodextrin, Prune Juice Powder (Prunus domestica Fruit),Burdock (Arctium lappa Root), Pectin (Malus sp. Fruit), Citric Acid, Lactobacillus acidophilus,Bifidobacterium bifidum & Bifidobacterium lactis.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.