BioCare Replete Intensive Sachets 7
Why not try...
- Solaray MyCrobiome Live Cultures 100bn Vegicaps 30Solaray MyCrobiome Live Cultures Ur ...£71.99Out of stock
- Manuka Health MGO 250+ Pure Manuka Honey 1kgMGO 250+ Pure Manuka Honey is: Glut ...Special Price £79.99 Regular Price £99.99
- Enzymedica Repair Gold Capsules 120Enzymedica Repair Gold Capsules are ...£72.99
- Solgar D-Ribose Powder 150gSuitable For VegetariansKosher ...£71.49
- Symprove Live & Activated Bacteria Mango & Passion Fruit 4x500mlSymprove is a fresh, active product ...£79.00
- Symprove Live & Activated Bacteria Original 4x500mlSymprove is a fresh, active product ...£79.00
Replete Intensive is a professional potency product that contains the unique LAB4 complex of live probiotic bacteria and delivers 130 billion viable cells per sachet.
Contains the unique, extensively tested LAB4 complex of friendly bacteria only available from BioCare, with the added benefit of Lactobacillus salivarius
A unique formula providing live bacteria in a base of freeze dried apricots
Contains Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) derived from chicory
Acid stable and bile tolerant organisms of human compatible origin
Powder form in sachets for convenience and to be easy to consume in food or liquid
Guaranteed 130 billion potency per daily intake to end of shelf life if stored correctly
|Ingredients||Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.), Potato Maltodextrin, Apricot Powder,Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus salivarius,Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium lactis.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Took this after a particularly bad UTI and it really helped clear me out and get me back to full health
- My dietician friend recommended these to me after 2 weeks of metronizadole and amoxycillin for tooth trouble. She said I needed these to rebalance my
- Actually works , no side effects. The ONLY way to recover from antibiotics, cannot rate it enough. Two weeks of unneccessary antibiotics ruined my hea