BioCare Spectrumzyme Vegicaps 90
Why not try...
- Biocare GI Complex Powder 150gBiocare GI Complex Powder: No un ...£32.49
- HealthAid Vitamin D3 1000iu Tablets 1000Contributes to the maintenance of h ...£31.99
- BioCare Adult Multivitamins And Minerals Vegicaps 90✓ Simple, one a day formulation f ...£32.99
BioCare Spectrumzyme Capsules:
- Suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for pregnancy
- A broad spectrum enzyme complex which includes bromelain, lactase, papain, protease, lipase, gluten protease and amylase
Biocare Spectrumzyme is a broad spectrum enzyme complex which includes Bromelain, Lactase, Papain, Protease, Lipase, Gluten Protease and Amylase. Presented in capsules this formulation is acid stable against stomach acid pH.
Benefits of using BioCare Spectrumzyme:
- High potency, broad spectrum enzyme complex
- All enzymes are from vegetable sources
- Acid stable against stomach pH and able to retain digestive capability over a wide range of pH variances
How to use BioCare Spectrumzyme Capsules:
Recommended intake: One capsule taken with each main meal (max 3 capsules daily), or as professionally directed.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Ingredients||Potato Maltodextrin, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Bromelain, Capsule Shell, (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Papain, Lactase, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Protease, Lipase, Gluten Protease, Amylase.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.