BioCare Thyroid Complex Vegicaps 60
BioCare Thyroid Complex Capsules:
- A unique combination of powerful nutrients for thyroid and energy support
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Previously known as TH207
- No unnecessary additives
Key Benefits of BioCare Thyroid Complex:
Previously known as TH207, Biocare Thyroid Complex is a unique combination of herbs, nutrients and enzymes including the sea vegetable Dulse, Vitamin C, Siberian Ginseng and Niacin and Thiamine. It also provides iodine (from Dulse) and selenium which contribute to the normal thyroid function.
- Unique formulation - providing powerful nutrients including iodine and selenium for thyroid support and vitamin B3, vitamin C, and magnesium for energy
- Essentials - one of our edited range of go-to essential products for everyday solutions
- Effective - also includes kelp, rich in antioxidants and a natural source of elemental iodine, with selenium, liquorice root and Siberian ginseng
How to use BioCare Thyroid Complex Capsules:
Recommended intake: 1 capsule taken twice daily with food, 1 at breakfast, 1 at lunch, or as professionally directed.
|Kelp Extract (Ascophyllum nodosum Seaweed), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Calcium Ascorbate, Magnesium Gluconate, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Siberian Ginseng Powder (Eleutherocus senticosus Root),Niacin (Nicotinamide), Liquorice Powder (Glycyrrhiza glabra Root), L-Tyrosine, L-Glycine, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate),Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride), L-Glutamine,Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate), L-Selenomethionine, Amylase, Cellulase, Lipase, Protease.
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.