BioCare Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets 30
BioCare Vitamin C 1000mg tablets:
- High potency, low acid form of vitamin C
- Antioxidant, immune and skin support
- Helps immune system and collagen formation for healthy skin
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Key Benefits of BioCare Vitamin C 1000mg:
Biocare Vitamin C 1000 provides 1000mg of citrus-free magnesium ascorbate (a low-acid form of vitamin C) with the bioflavonoids bilberry and grapeseed extract.
- Convenient 1 a day tablet
- Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C and magnesium
- Buffered, low acidity form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation
- Suitable for individuals requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement
- Tried and tested for WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) banned substances to ensure that they are safe for professional sports persons to use
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, gums, skin teeth & cartilage
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Bilberry anthocyanosides can help capillary vessels health and elasticity of veins against harmful effect of free radicals
How to use BioCare Vitamin C Tablets:
Recommended intake: 1 tablet taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Acacia Gum, Glazing Agents (Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Dextrin, Dextrose, Soya Lecithin & Sodium Citrate), Potato Maltodextrin, Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium myrtillus Fruit), Grapeseed Extract (Vitus vinifera Seed as Vitaflavan®), Stabiliser (Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose), Citric Acid.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Vitamin C pulveret äar av høg kvalite
- I have used for years and will continue to do so
- repeat order speaks for itself
- Effective at detoxing heavy metals