BioCare Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets 90
Why not try...
- BioCare Mega EPA Marine Caps (Omega-3 Fish Oil) 90Fatty Acid Formulations by BioCare ...£27.99
- Viridian HIGH FIVE Multivitamin & Mineral Formula Veg Caps 120Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£28.85
Vitamin C 1000 provides 1000mg of citrus-free magnesium ascorbate (a low-acid form of vitamin C) with the bioflavonoids bilberry and grapeseed extract.
Convenient 1 a day tablet
Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C and magnesium
Buffered, low acidity form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation
Suitable for individuals requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement
Tried and tested for WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) banned substances to ensure that they are safe for professional sports persons to use
Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, gums, skin teeth & cartilage
Vitamin C and Magnesium contribute to normal psychological function
Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
Bilberry anthocyanosides can help capillary vessels health and elasticity of veins against harmful effect of free radicals
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Acacia Gum, Glazing Agents (Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Dextrin, Dextrose, SOY Lecithin & Sodium Citrate), Potato Maltodextrin, Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium myrtillus Fruit), Grapeseed Extract (Vitus vinifera Seed as Vitaflavan®), Stabiliser (Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose), Citric Acid.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- BioCare Vitamin C 1000 are perfect for who needs an extra boost of vitamins, especially in winter. They are a bit big, but you can easily break them h
- VERY GOOD
- Good Product, good quality, and did as expected
- I find this to be an excellent product and can heartily recommend it. Well packaged and received on time. Many thanks.
- At the first sign of a sniffle or sore throat I start taking the tablets for 2/3 days. I know the science says once you have a cold taking Vitamin C i
- Contains microcrystalline cellulose & other nasties as a bulking agent, so a poor quality product as this stuff is bad for us & the body canno
- I've taken this product for over a year now, and it really does seem to be a high-quality vitamin C supplement, with good assimilation. The bilbe