BioCare Zinc Citrate Tabs 90
BioCare Zinc Citrate 90 Tablets:
- Provides 17.1mg of well absorbed zinc citrate per dose
- Suitable for people with low stomach acid and poor zinc status
- No unnecessary additives
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Suitable for pregnancy and breastfeeding
Key Benefits of BioCare Zinc Citrate:
Biocare Zinc Citrate is an optimum dose, well-absorbed form of zinc for immune, cognitive & skin support.
Zinc has many general health benefits including its contribution to normal cognitive function, maintenance of normal hair skin, nails and bones and normal fertility and reproduction. The citrate form of zinc has a high absorption rate.
- Water soluble tablet that can be taken as a 'lozenge' if required
- Zinc is a mineral, essential for many vital enzymatic processes
- Zinc contributes to normal reproductive and immune system, for tissue renewal, maintenance of the skin and for healthy bones
- Citrates have a high absorption rate and require little acidification prior to absorption
Benefits of using Zinc:
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin, nails and bones
- Zinc contributes to the normal metabolism of vitamin A
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
How to use BioCare Zinc Citrate Tablets:
One tablet taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
Also available: 180 Tablets
|Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose), Zinc Citrate, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.