Bud Nutrition Female Fertility Formula Tablets 60
Bud Female Fertility Formula is:
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From: GMO material, Wheat, Soya, Gluten, Nuts, Dairy, Artificial Colours, Added Sugars, Flavourings & Preservatives.
Why not try...
- Terranova Quercetin Nettle Complex Vegicaps 100Quercetin Nettle Complex may help s ...Special Price £25.56 Regular Price £31.95
- Lamberts Health Insurance Plus Tabs 250Iron free multi with a useful magne ...£25.49
- Viridian Bone Complex Veg Caps (Ca:Mg 1:1) 90Kosher Suitable for Vegans ...£24.75Out of stock
Specially formulated Maca based fertility supplements for those trying to conceive.
Bud Female Fertility Formula is a bespoke formulation packed full of key nutrients and vitamins, proven to support your body’s natural reproductive health.
Peruvian MACA is a powerful adaptogen, it works to balance female hormones, improve regularity of cycles, enhance ovulation and support sexual function. It is also provides a concentrated source of vitamins and minerals to help properly nourish your body in preparation for pregnancy.
Zinc which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction, vitamin D & 400ug of Folic Acid (in naturally occuring Folate) as recommended by the UK Department of Health.
Vitamins B6 & B12 which provide psycological support to help manage the additional pressure women may experience when trying to conceive.
Also includes, Muira Puama, Cordyceps & Sea Kelp to support sexual health and natural fertility.
Peruvian MACA shown by studies to support sexual function, it works on the endocrine system to balance female hormones, improve regularity of cycles and enhance ovulation. It also provides a concentrated source of vitamins and minerals to help properly nourish your body in preparation for pregnancy.
Zinc which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
Folate which contributes to maternal tissue growth
Vitamins B6 & B12 which help contribute to psycological function & has a positive impact on the mood of women to help manage the mental stress & psycological pressures when trying to conceive
Vitamins C, E, D, B6, B12 & Selenium - all important for the normal function of the immune system, support healthy cell division and protect against cell damage from oxidative stress
Cordyceps Sinensis is a traditional adaptogen used to reduce stress and fatigue and promote wellbeing to help cope with the additional psycological demands
Muira puama used to enhance both physical and psychological aspects of sex & improve the regularity & intensity of female orgasms
Sea Kelp provides a rich, natural source of iodine important for cognitive function & thyroid function
Directions: Take 2 capsules per day with or without food.
|Ingredients||Ascorbic Acid, Maca Root 10:1 (Maca Root Extract, Maltodextrin), Cordyceps Sinensis, muira puama (Pytchopetalum Olacoides), Ascophyllum Nodosum Powder, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Silicon Dioxide), Selenium Yeast (Saccharomyces Cerevisiae), Vitamin D3 (Maltodextrin, Starch, Sucrose, Cholecalciferol), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), 5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid Powder, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Cynocobalamin.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Seems to have regulated my hormones amazingly well. My BBT chart has never looked so smooth. Taste and size all fine. I liked the glass bottle too!
- I waited a few months before leaving a review because I wanted to see if they would work for me. I am delighted to say that we are now expecting - can
- I was very kindly gifted these vitamins but with no obligation to write a review. I am now pregnant with my IVF baby and I took these vitamins pre tre
- I bought this in preparation of pregnancy (pregnant after 2 months trying) and was surprised to notice after only a couple of weeks taking BUD my anxi
- I discovered bud halfway into my fertility journey and thought how brilliant that someone had put all of the required fertility vitamins into one pack