Why not try...
- Prada Amber Pour Homme Eau de Toilette 100mlPrada Amber Pour Homme Eau de Toile ...Special Price £66.00 Regular Price £82.50Out of stock
- Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'Homme Eau de Toilette 100mlYves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L ...Special Price £66.00 Regular Price £85.00Out of stock
- Thierry Mugler Aura Eau de Parfum Refill Bottle 100mlThierry Mugler Aura Eau de Parfum R ...Special Price £71.00 Regular Price £92.00Out of stock
- Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Extreme Eau de Parfum 90mlViktor & Rolf Spicebomb Extreme ...Special Price £74.00 Regular Price £96.00
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Eau de Parfum 50mlCarolina Herrera Good Girl Eau de P ...Special Price £66.50 Regular Price £86.00
- Valentino Uomo Born in Roma Coral Fantasy Eau de Toilette 100mlValentino Uomo Born in Roma Coral F ...Special Price £66.00 Regular Price £85.00
Special Price £62.50 Regular Price £81.00
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £15
You earn 62 reward points when you buy this product
Bvlgari Man Terrae Essence Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Him
- Features notes of Citron, Orris and Earthy Notes
- Woody Fragrance
Bvlgari Man Terrae Essence. Inspired by Tuscany’s prolific land and the indomitable power and energy of nature’s life force.
What does Bvlgari Man Terrae Essence Eau de Parfum smell like?
Master Perfumer Alberto Morillas’ scent is warm and rich, embodying the life-creating power of earth in a woody vetiver signature shaped from authentic ingredients. Bvlgari Man Terrae Essence speaks to the modern, authentic man seeking vitality from life.
Bvlgari Man Terrae Essence Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Citron, Calamansi
- Heart Notes: Orris, Vetiver
- Base Notes: Earthy Notes, Styrax
Shop Our Bvlgari Man Fragrance Collection Here
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Limonene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Linalool, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Alcohol, Citral, TRIS (Tetramethylhydroxypiperdinol) Citrate, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Isoeugenol, CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 19130 (Yellow 5)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This scent is very great to use on casual nights out. The scent lasts all night long and retains very well on both skin and on shirts. It did not caus
- One of my favs so far
- Been using BVLGARI MAN TERRAE ESSENCE EAU DE PARFUM for past few days its so pleasant and lasts well. Already decided this will be next gift idea for
- really enjoy the woody notes of this fragrance. It is a very enjoyable masculine scent for any day. I always get a few compliments when I wear it for
- I love this scent! It is very clean and not over powering! It's manly but also not overly manly smelling! Which is not something you find too oft
- Having owned tried and loved Bulgari Wood essence , I was really keen to get my hands on this latest addition to the collection. I'm not disappoi
- I truly love this fragrance! The Bvlgari Man Terrae fragrance was everything I expect for this produce. It does not take a lot of product to give you
- I'm normally not a cologne person but this stuff smells GOOD. Will absolutely be keeping some of this for our nights out. Nicely balanced scent t
- Amazing smelling cologne! My first time using any cologne from Bvlgari and glad I chose this. It's a very mild scent, not too strong. Great woody
- Woodsy and spicy on initial spray - strong but not too strong of opening notes. Middle has a distinctive dryness that I'm not as fond of - it sme