Bvlgari Man Terrae Essence Eau de Parfum 60ml
Why not try...
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Skies Eau So Fresh Limited Edition Eau De Toilette 75mlMarc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Skie ...Special Price £58.50 Regular Price £74.00Out of stock
- Valentino Uomo Born in Roma Coral Fantasy Eau de Toilette 100mlValentino Uomo Born in Roma Coral F ...Special Price £62.00 Regular Price £76.00
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Legere Eau de Parfum 50mlCarolina Herrera Good Girl Legere E ...Special Price £60.50 Regular Price £78.00
Bvlgari Man Terrae Essence Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Him
- Features notes of Citron, Orris and Earthy Notes
- Woody Fragrance
Bvlgari Man Terrae Essence. Inspired by Tuscany’s prolific land and the indomitable power and energy of nature’s life force.
What does Bvlgari Man Terrae Essence Eau de Parfum smell like?
Master Perfumer Alberto Morillas’ scent is warm and rich, embodying the life-creating power of earth in a woody vetiver signature shaped from authentic ingredients. Bvlgari Man Terrae Essence speaks to the modern, authentic man seeking vitality from life.
Bvlgari Man Terrae Essence Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Citron, Calamansi
- Heart Notes: Orris, Vetiver
- Base Notes: Earthy Notes, Styrax
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Limonene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Linalool, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Alcohol, Citral, TRIS (Tetramethylhydroxypiperdinol) Citrate, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Isoeugenol, CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 19130 (Yellow 5)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.