Clarins MyClarins Re-Charge Relaxing Sleep Mask 50ml
Why not try...
- Vichy LiftActiv Vitamin C Brightening Skin Corrector 10mlA correcting booster shot with pure ...Special Price £23.80 Regular Price £28.00
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Dermallergo Serum 20ml✓ An intensely hydrating and soot ...Special Price £23.80 Regular Price £28.00
RE-CHARGE: My Late Night Nature
Desperately need to fake forty winks after those late nights? We’ve got you. RE-CHARGE is our go-to when we’ve been anything but saintly to our skin. Super soothing, this plant-based overnight face mask is packed with acerola seed, fig and huang qi extracts to detox and hydrate.
Before you hit the hay, apply RE-CHARGE to just-cleansed skin, massaging evenly across your face and neck. Leaving no sticky residue and sinking straight into thirsty skin, our first intensive overnight mask gets to work to drench, quench and give your complexion the ultimate boost. Now all you have to do is catch those ZZZ’s…
Organic Coconut Water
- Overnight face mask which hydrates and refuels skin
- Brightens and clears your complexion while you sleep
- Anti pollution skincare - removing pollutants and toxins with one clean sweep
- Eco-conscious packaging
- Vegan-friendly - clear skin, clear conscience
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. GLYCERIN. BETAINE. PENTYLENE GLYCOL. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE. HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER. COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) FRUIT JUICE. PHENOXYETHANOL. CELLULOSE. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER. XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE. ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER. ANHYDROXYLITOL. PARFUM/FRAGRANCE. ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN. XYLITOL. BISABOLOL. DISODIUM EDTA. PPG-5-CETETH-20. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. SILICA. GLUCOSE. MARRUBIUM VULGARE EXTRACT. CITRIC ACID. FICUS CARICA (FIG) FRUIT EXTRACT. MALPIGHIA EMARGINATA (ACEROLA) SEED EXTRACT. FURCELLARIA LUMBRICALIS EXTRACT. SODIUM BENZOATE. RHODODENDRON FERRUGINEUM EXTRACT. POTASSIUM SORBATE. ENGELHARDTIA CHRYSOLEPIS LEAF EXTRACT. LAPSANA COMMUNIS FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT. MARIS SAL/SEA SALT/SEL MARIN [V3149A]|
|Disclaimer||Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I love using this cream just before bed as it has a lovely cooling affect on the skin. I wouldn't call it a sleep mask myself as its very light a
- Been using this for over two weeks. My skin is so much more brighter softer and smoother . I use it every bight as a night cream. The only downside is
- This sleeping is the absolute best ! I got this as a sample and I completely forgot about it, until I checked my bags and I decided to use it and see
- This is my favourite face mask it is amazing. It sinks into your skin even applying a couple of layers and leave no sticky residue - my skin feels so
- I was lucky to get a free sample of this on from beauty club months back. This is one of the best masks I have ever tried.! My skin is combination, oc
- This night mask cream goes on beautifully it leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft will definitely be purchasing this again well done clarins!
- I have to say I am so impressed with this mask! I finally bought a big bundle of Clarins products and this was first to try. I couldn’t believe how