CLn Hand & Foot Wash 240ml
Why not try...
- Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Perfumed Shower Gel 200mlTop Notes: RoseHeart Notes: Orange ...£25.00Out of stock
- Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Perfumed Deodorant Spray 100mlSpritz on at any time of day as par ...£25.00
- A.Vogel Salt of the Earth Deodorant 1 Litre Refill100% Natural Ingredients Long last ...£24.99
- Valentino Donna Perfumed Deodorant Spray 100mlTop Notes: BergamotHeart Notes: Bul ...£24.49Out of stock
- Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Nuit Shower Gel 200mlTop Notes: CardamonHeart Notes: Ber ...£26.00Out of stock
Important hygiene for healthy hands and feet: Hands and feet come into contact with millions of microbes and bacteria on a daily basis. Proper hygiene, particularly between toes and around nail beds, is especially important for healthy hands and feet.
Ideal cleanser: For those prone to infection, athlete’s foot, and fungus this is a "must have" for athletes, diabetics, and high-activity professionals. Free of steroids, antibiotics, parabens, triclosan, and fragrances; hypoallergenic, non-drying, non-irritating, and not tested on animals.
How to use: Lather onto wet hands and feet scrubbing between fingers and toes for 1 full minute. Use a gentle brush on the nail beds. Rinse and dry thoroughly with a clean towel and then allow to air dry completely. Once dry, a moisturizer can be applied if needed. CLn® Hand & Foot Wash can be used daily or as needed.
To further improve hygiene, wear ventilated shoes and clean dry socks.
|Ingredients||Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Cocamide MEA, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hypochlorite, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I love this cleanser for my feet! I have athletes foot and the beginning of onychomychosis and feel like it's helping
- Nothing goes close to all of the products. My only small issue/feedback is that the bodywash and sportswash are hard to use when your skin is too wet
- My family of two young adult "children" and I cannot be without the Hand and Foot Wash. Onychomycosis is rampant with two active young adult