Coach Floral Eau de Parfum 90ml
Why not try...
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Parfum 100mlPaco Rabanne 1 Million Parfum Spray ...Special Price £61.00 Regular Price £79.00
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Legere Eau de Parfum 50mlCarolina Herrera Good Girl Legere E ...Special Price £60.50 Regular Price £78.00Out of stock
- Valentino Valentina Eau de Parfum 50mlValentino Valentina Eau de Parfum S ...Special Price £63.50 Regular Price £83.00
- Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Male Eau de Toilette Intense 125mlJean Paul Gaultier Ultra Male Eau d ...Special Price £59.00 Regular Price £76.00Out of stock
- Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Eau de Parfum 50mlLancome Tresor Midnight Rose Eau de ...£64.50Out of stock
Coach Floral Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Her
- Inspired by signature leather tea roses
- Opens with Citrus Coeur, a touch of Pink Peppercorn and Pineapple Sorbet
Coach Floral is inspired by Coach's signature leather tea roses.
What does Coach Floral Eau de Parfum smell like?
The feminine scent opens with a splash of Citrus Coeur and a touch of effervescent Pink Peppercorn with radiant Pineapple Sorbet. The heart reveals a bouquet of fragrant flowers—Rose Tea, Jasmine Sambac and Gardenia—before an enveloping dry-down to elegant Creamy Wood, Patchouli Essence and Musky notes.
Coach Floral Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Pineapple Sorbet, Citrus Coeur, Pink Peppercorn
- Heart Notes: Rose Tea, Jasmine Sambac, Gardenia
- Base Notes: Crystal Musks, Creamy Wood, Patchouli Essence Indonesia
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.