Coach Floral Eau de Parfum 90ml
Coach Floral Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Her
- Inspired by signature leather tea roses
- Opens with Citrus Coeur, a touch of Pink Peppercorn and Pineapple Sorbet
Coach Floral is inspired by Coach's signature leather tea roses.
What does Coach Floral Eau de Parfum smell like?
The feminine scent opens with a splash of Citrus Coeur and a touch of effervescent Pink Peppercorn with radiant Pineapple Sorbet. The heart reveals a bouquet of fragrant flowers—Rose Tea, Jasmine Sambac and Gardenia—before an enveloping dry-down to elegant Creamy Wood, Patchouli Essence and Musky notes.
Coach Floral Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Pineapple Sorbet, Citrus Coeur, Pink Peppercorn
- Heart Notes: Rose Tea, Jasmine Sambac, Gardenia
- Base Notes: Crystal Musks, Creamy Wood, Patchouli Essence Indonesia
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Just what I was looking for .This perfume has a very light gentle smell. Perfect for everyday and the price is excellent.
- One of the best perfumes out there
- the fragrance is a lovely floral smell not to pungent, the bottle looks very nice and expensive , love this perfume would definitely buy again
- Beautiful floral scent. Not too overwhelming. Good daytime fragrance. Would recommend!
- This Perfume Is Very Sweet And Lasts All Day. Great To Wear During The Summer Months....
- Floral sweet smell such addcitive