Coyne Healthcare Biomax Glutathione Liposomal Caps 30
Why not try...
Coyne Healthcare Biomax Glutathione Liposomal Capsules:
- The next-generation innovation in glutathione supplementation.
- Contains Setria® (a naturally fermented and patented Japanese form of glutathione) and is enhanced with liposome entrapment technology for optimum absorption and bioavailability.
- Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Recognised as the great protector and known as the “master antioxidant”, glutathione promotes a healthy immune system and supports the liver. Without it, every cell would become so ravaged by free radicals that it would disintegrate.
The human body obtains glutathione in two ways: some is produced internally, while some is provided by the diet. Because of the body's ability to make glutathione, it is not considered an "essential" nutrient – but under some conditions, we need more glutathione than the body can produce. A person’s natural glutathione levels fluctuate constantly throughout the day, dipping lowest in the morning and decreasing with age. Exposure to toxins, ingested and environmental chemicals and even something as healthy as exercise can increase free radicals and ramp up your body’s need for glutathione.
Biomax Glutathione Liposomal® is based on a patented delivery system,which encapsulates the molecules in liposomal microspheres (made from essential phospholipids), thereby protecting the product from destruction by the digestive system. It also contains phosphatidylcholine, which is beneficial for the liver.
This remarkable product has been clinically proven to increase cellular glutathione levels, support the immune system and deliver whole glutathione into the bloodstream. Within minutes of taking a capsule, liposomes filled with the Setria® glutathione are transported into the bloodstream and delivered directly into the cells. It is a gentle, gut-friendly supplement that promises superior bioavailability and, ultimately, more glutathione in the body.
The benefits of glutathione
- Overall health:Found in every cell, glutathione is critical to preserving cellular integrity and essential for optimal health.
- Antioxidant action:Known as the “master antioxidant”, glutathione can help the body fight oxidative stress. Detoxification:Glutathione is a natural detoxifier that helps eliminate harmful toxins and supports liver health.
- Immune-boosting: Glutathione boosts immunity by replenishing the body's primary defense system.
- Healthy skin: Preliminary research suggests that glutathione may help brighten skin. Sports nutrition:New research in resistance-trained males suggests that glutathione may support Nitric Oxide (NO) production when combined with L-citrulline, as well as help sustain NO levels post workout.
|Ingredients||Liposomal Glutathione (625mg) (250mg Setria® reduced glutathione, phosphatidylcholine complex) Choline complex (375mg) Vegetable stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and clear vegetable capsule|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.