Doctor's Best Multi-Vitamin Vcaps 90
Doctor's Best Multi-Vitamin Vegetable Capsules:
- Full range of vitamins and minerals in the most biochemical active form
- Formulated for optimum absorption and utilization
- Iron-free Optimized Vitamin-Mineral Complex
|Ingredients||Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, titanium dioxide), calcium laurate.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- They're big sticky capsules. Have to make sure to take with a big gulp of water and orient the pill vertically. Has lots of B12 which is helping
- I've taken one-a-day vitamin/mineral supplements in the past and never felt any better or different than I did before taking them. I have noticed
- I eat a very clean, whole food organic diet, don't smoke or drink or take any type of meds. I take 1 of these capsules a day to cover all bases a
- I have been taking this supplement for 3 years already...it protects me from getting sick. Love it!
- Good so far, didn't realize you have to take so many in one day but excited to see results. Turns my pee high lighter yellow wich surprised me at
- IT'S NATURAL AND WILL CAUSE SOME TO HAVE MORE FREQUENTLY BOWEL MOVEMENTS DOESN'T INCLUDE IRON AND IS RECOMMEND TO TAKE THREE AT A TIME WHICH
- I'm one of those unlucky folks with the MTHFR gene mutation, so I need to pay close attention to the forms my vitamins come in so my body can act