Vegan Food Supplements
Dr Vegan Curcumin 200mg & Turmeric 3300mg Capsules: Supports digestion and joint and bone health. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Certif ...
All products from Dr Vegan
- Dr Vegan Curcumin 200mg & Turmeric 3300mg Capsules 30Special Price £9.53 Regular Price £10.59
- Dr Vegan Gentle Iron 18mg & Vitamin C 80mg Capsules 30Special Price £7.19 Regular Price £7.99
- Dr Vegan GlucoBalance Advanced Blood Sugar Control Capsules 60Special Price £20.69 Regular Price £22.99
- Dr Vegan Gut Works Pre & Probiotic 50bn CFU Capsules 30Special Price £24.29 Regular Price £26.99
- Dr Vegan Omega 3 (300mg DHA 150mg EPA) Softgels 60Special Price £20.69 Regular Price £22.99
- Dr Vegan PMS Hero Premenstrual Support Capsules 60Special Price £14.39 Regular Price £15.99
- Dr Vegan Stay Calm Manage Stress & Anxiety Capsules 60Special Price £16.19 Regular Price £17.99
- Dr Vegan Uber Energy High Strength B Complex Capsules 30Special Price £10.79 Regular Price £11.99
All you need to know about Dr Vegan
What makes Dr Vegan Supplements unique?
Dr Vegan places a strong emphasis on promoting your health, irrespective of your dietary preferences. They are equally dedicated to ensuring that well-being is upheld without harming the environment, and their supplements are thoughtfully crafted to address both aspects in harmony.
The company's core values lie in transparency, ethical practices, and expertise to support you on your nutrition and wellness journey. Expert nutritionists play a key role in developing these exceptional formulas within the UK, incorporating clinically studied plant-based ingredients known for their effectiveness.
Dr Vegan is unwavering in their commitment to using only the most bio-available and potent ingredients in optimal quantities. This choice ensures that these ingredients are easily absorbed by the body and deliver maximum effectiveness and a positive impact on people’s lives. Their formulas steer clear of harmful additives, animal-based components, or bulking agents. With a focus on cleanliness and accessibility, the products are entirely vegan and suitable for everyone.
To further uphold their dedication to plant-based principles, the products are thoughtfully packaged in plastic-free and home-compostable pouches. Dr Vegan ensures that their values resonate not only with the contents but also with the packaging, reflecting their holistic approach to sustainability.
Are Dr Vegan Supplements Allergen Free?
Dr Vegan places emphasis on quality, bio-available ingredients which are easily absorbed, highly effective, and gentle on the body.
Dr Vegan products are free of allergens including gluten, lactose, dairy, wheat, soya, sugar, starch, GMO and artificial preservatives, flavourings, colourings, and sweeteners.
A full list of ingredients Dr Vegan supplements are free from:
- Wheat, Gluten, Milk, Dairy, Lactose, Soya
- Crustacean (Prawns, crabs, and lobsters)
- Gluten and cereals containing gluten including wheat, rye, barley, oats and spelt
- Molluscs (mussels and oysters)
- Mustard Tree nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, Brazil nuts, cashew, pecans, pistachios, and macadamia nuts)
- Nuts and Peanuts
- Sesame Seeds
- Sulphur Dioxide and Sulphites
- Artificial preservatives, flavourings, colourings, and sweeteners
What types of products does Dr Vegan offer?
Dr Vegan offers a variety of scientifically formulated plant-based supplements developed by expert nutritionists to address specific health goals. Their products include solutions for relieving bloating and detoxifying the liver, providing menopause symptom relief, supporting digestion and gut health, aiding in relaxation and sleep, promoting brain health and healthy aging, and offering premenstrual support for common symptoms during the monthly period.