Dunhill Icon Absolute Eau de Parfum 100ml
Why not try...
- Dolce & Gabbana K Eau de Parfum 150mlTop Notes: Blood Orange, Cardamom, ...£86.50
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Supreme Eau de Parfum 80mlTop Notes: Berries & Jasmi ...£85.00
- Bvlgari Man in Black Eau de Parfum 150mlBvlgari Man in Black is a se ...£91.50
- Hermes Terre d'Hermès Eau Intense Vétiver Eau de Parfum 30ml + 125ml Refill✓ Olfactory emotion: Warm, Vibran ...£86.00
- Armani My Way Intense Eau de Parfum 90mlArmani My Way Intense is an Eau de ...Special Price £90.00 Regular Price £112.00
Top Notes: Bergamot, Black Pepper
Heart Notes: Saffron, Black Rose, Jasmine
Base Notes: Agarwood (Oud), Tobacco Leaf, Leather
Dunhill London brings you the ICON Absolute; their strongest and longest lasting fragrance in the Icon range.
The fragrance opens with Sicilian Bergamot and Black Pepper, creating a soothing citrus, woody and floral element. The heart brings hints of rich and earthy Saffron combined with Black Rose and Egyptian Jasmine.
As a parting note, the essence of masculinity continues with the musky element of the rare burning Oud. Combined with Tobacco leaves and Tuscan Leather, the scent trails with a warm sensation of bittersweet woodiness.
|Ingredients||SD alcohol, 40-B (alcohol denat), water/eau/aqua, fragrance (parfum), Butyl methoxydibenzolmethane, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, eethyhexyl salicylate, BHT, Citronellol, coumarin, limonene, linalool|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.