Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Parfum 30ml
Why not try...
- Bvlgari Rose Goldea Eau de Parfum 25mlTop Notes: RoseHeart Notes: Jasmine ...£37.00
- Lancome Idole Aura Eau de Parfum Lumineuse 25mlLancome Idole Aura Eau de Parfum Lu ...Special Price £40.00 Regular Price £50.00
- Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau De Parfum Spray 30mlTop Notes: Bitter Orange, Fleshy Ra ...£39.00
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau de Toilette 30mlTop Notes: CloudberryHeart Notes: D ...£35.50
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette 30mlDaisy by marc jacobs is chic and co ...£36.50
Elie Saab Le Parfum from Landys Chemist is Radiant, voluptuous and addictive.
Like an Haute Couture dress cut in a precioud fabric, the Eau de Parfum celebrates the splendour and radiance of a glowing femininity. The bottle, a true jewel of glass and light, infinitely reflects the honeyed-gold nuances of the perfume.
At the top of the fragrance is African Orange Flower, Elie Saab's dedication to light. At the heart of the fragrance lies the elegant and sensual jasmine; a classic flower in perfumery. Finally at the base lies Patchouli and Rose but it is the white honey that is most distinctive and ensures this fragrance remains sweet without being overly floral.
Top Notes: African Orange Flower
Heart Notes: Jasmine
Base Notes: Patchouli, Virigina Cedar, Rose, White Honey
|Ingredients||ALCOHOL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, AQUA/WATER, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BHT, COUMARIN, BENZYL BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CITRAL, FARNESOL, EUGENOL, ISOEUGENOL, CI14700 (RED4), CI42090 (BLUE 1), CI19140 (YELLOW 5), CI60730 (EXT. VIOLET 2)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.