Elie Saab Le Parfum Essentiel Eau de Parfum 90ml
Top Notes: Mandarin Orange, Orange Blossom
Heart Notes: Gardenia
Base Notes: Cedar, Patchouli
Why not try...
- Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Rose, RumHeart Notes: Na ...£72.00
- Giorgio Armani Because It's You Eau de Parfum 150mlTop Notes: Raspberry, Neroli, Lemon ...£80.00Out of stock
- Thierry Mugler Angel Nova Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Raspberry & LycheeHe ...£81.00Out of stock
Through “Le Parfum Essentiel”, Elie Saab welcomes a new interpretation of its signature perfume, Le Parfum, for the woman who truly values what’s essential. The fragrance evokes a sense of beautiful escape; away from the hustle and bustle of the city, and into a journey to discover her roots, values, and self.
Elie Saab Le Parfum Essentiel is a white floral chypre fragrance. The dazzling effervescence of mandarin combined with an enveloping gardenia accord and a sophisticated cedary note.
The luxurious bottle is adorned with the calligraphed seal of the Elie Saab Fashion House. Inside, the subtle pink of the fragrance lends itself to complete the experience of Le Parfum Essential, a perfume that is truly emblematic of femininity itself.
|Ingredients||Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Citronellol, BHT, Isoeugenol, Citral, CI14700 (Red 4), CI19140 (Yellow 5), CI 60730 (Ext Violet 2).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- My favorite!
- Beautiful fragrance! A wonderful mix between warm, creamy white flowers and a very fresh mandarine ( i can smell a very natural mandarine peel) with a
- It seems like Elie Saab is (intentionally or not) producing wedding suitable perfumes. The new Essentiel is different than the Le Parfums we know as i
- A sultry, inoffensive, feminine fragrance. It reminds me of soft, chestnut brown, glossy waves of long lustrous hair. It has a similar essence of the
- Essentiel started out almost similar to Royal because of the patchouli but then that note died down quickly and revealed a pretty combination of promi