Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Daily Youth Restoring Serum Caps 90
Why not try...
- Esthederm Eve Serum 30mlEsthederm Eve Serum is an ideal liv ...£80.00
- Clarins Nutri-Lumiere Nourishing Revitalising Day Cream 50mlNutri-Lumière is Clarins Pro ...£78.00
- Filorga NCTF Intensive Supreme Regenerating Serum 30mlA regenerating skincare formula ult ...£75.00
- Fillerina Night Cream Grade 3 50mlFillerina Night Cream is a dermo-co ...£79.00
- Esthederm Excellage Cream 50mlEsthederm Excellage Cream is a lusc ...£78.00
- Cellcosmet Ultra Brightening Elasto-Collagen XT 4 x 1.5mlWith active stabilised bio-integral ...£74.50
Proven to take years off the look of your skin.1
Experience a triple-powered capsule of youth that focuses on enhancing skins' barrier repair function, increasing moisturization within the surface of the skin and minimize the appearance of aging signs. This lightweight, silky-smooth serum helps to maintain healthy, youthful-looking skin and correct the visible signs of aging by delivering a new and improved blend of ingredients your skin needs to target skin barrier repair, moisturization, and Anti-Aging.
Each capsule is biodegradable, fragrance and preservative free, designed to deliver a concentrated dose packed with even more advanced ceramide technology.
The importance of skin’s lipid barrier
Imagine a brick wall. After years of exposure, the mortar between the bricks starts to break down. Your skin is no different. As you age, ceramides (the mortar) aren’t produced at the same rate, resulting in a noticeable decline in ceramides by your 30’s, and an even more dramatic decline by your 40’s. Your skin begins to weaken and form wrinkles, dryness, uneven skin tone and loss of firmness.
Defy skin’s decline with Ceramide Technology
Our innovative Advanced Ceramide Capsules have the power to help replenish and restore the ceramides your skin loses with age. Our skin-identical Ceramide technology helps strengthen skin’s moisture barrier layer with what it needs for a youthful-looking appearance.
REVITALIZES and re-texturizes the look of skin
IMPROVES skin's radiance visibly
SUPPORTS skin's natural collagen for a firmer look
REDUCES the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
ENHANCES skin hydration for a fresh and balanced feel
SMOOTHES and softens skin noticeably
How to use: To open the capsules, gently twist tab around twice and squeeze onto fingertips. Smooth serum over cleansed face and neck morning and night before your moisturiser.
|Ingredients||Isononyl Isononanoate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Isododecane, Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Divinyldimethicone/dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 Ii, Cholesterol, Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Dimethiconol, Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Medicago Sativa (alfalfa) Extract, Phytosphingosine, Retinyl Palmitate, Squalene, Tocopherol.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I use Retin A and my skin gets very dry sometimes. This really helps bring the moisture back in! I have been using this for about 10 years and I love
- I have tried lots of different skincare products (incl. Di*r and Ch*nel etc) and spent so much money on them! I found Elizabeth Arden skincare product