Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift & Firm Moisture Cream SPF30 50ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Super Restorative Day Cream All Skin Types 50mlClarins Super Restorative Day Cream ...Special Price £63.00 Regular Price £77.00
- Clarins Super Restorative Rose Radiance Cream 50mlThe Clarins Rose Radiance Cream dra ...Special Price £63.00 Regular Price £77.00Out of stock
- Elizabeth Arden Hyaluronic Acid Ceramide Capsules 60Elizabeth Arden Hyaluronic Acid Cer ...Special Price £61.60 Regular Price £77.00
- Lancome Renergie Nuit Multi-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream 50mlLancome Renergie Nuit Multi-Lift An ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £70.00
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift and Firm Day Cream - this anti-ageing super moisturiser lifts plumping to a new level with CPT technology (Cellular Plumping Technology).
This breakthrough blend of SNAP-8, a new peptide, and a collagen-supporting naturally-derived extract is a double dimension skin plumper. It works to smooth and relax the appearance of surface lines as it targets deeper wrinkles to firm, lift and redensify the look of skin.
- Experience next level Ceramide plumping benefits with CPT technology, to give skin a more lifted, redensified look as it plumps the appearance of surface lines and wrinkles. With continued use, skin appears smoother, firmer, visibly relaxed and revitalised.
- Moisture-boosting hydration and Ceramide Triple Complex (Ceramides 1,3 and 6) to strengthen, soothe and retexturise skin's appearance.
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 helps protect from the ageing effects of the sun.
How to use: Apply to cleansed face and throat.
|Ingredients||Water/aqua/eau, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Octocrylene, Butyl, Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) Butter, Glycerin, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Acrylamide/sodium/ Acrylate Copolymer, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Crosspolymer, Alpinia Speciosa Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 Ii, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cholesterol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Hexylene Glycol, Hibiscus Abelmoschus Seed Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Lecithin, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Mineral Oil/paraffinum Liquidum/huile Minerale, Parfum/fragrance, Peg-8, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phospholipids, Phytosphingosine, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Polyquaternium-51, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Glycol, Retinyl Linoleate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauoyl Lactylate, Sodium Oca, Sucrose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trehalose, Trideceth-6, Trifolium Pratense (clover) Flower Extract, Urea, Xanthan Gum, Bht, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydrodyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Benzoic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Red (ci 14700), Yellow 6 (ci 15985)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- One of the best prices for a very good light daily cream with 30 SPF protection that doesn’t have oil.
- Been using this for 2 years, try other products from time to time but always go back to Elizabeth Arden products. I always get good results from these
- Have used this product for many years. Received delivery within a few days. Price was reasonable. Very happy with the service